Thread: Online Settlement Application

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Online Settlement Application

Is it possible to print an Online Settlement Application BEFORE you finally submit it?

I know you can go in and update it and then look at the Review Summary but it seems that there is no toolbar for printing the Review Summary. I'm a bit of a novice on the computer so does anyone know if it can be done?

I would imagine it can be printed once you finally click to finalise it but it would be useful to have a working hard copy to update on a piecemeal basis.

Many thanks
    Alfie

Banned
    How about taking a screenshot of it which you could save & print ?

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screen...rosoft-Windows

its possible to use sniping tool on your computor, to copy, basicly it takes a picture of your sceen, but if the page you copy is more than the size of screen you need to scroll up and copy again, then save, you can send to your email and print from there, or from paint as its save as a photo, someone else here might know a better way for you, this is just one suggesytion,
    the sniping tool is already on windows vista and w7, it is a screen shot that it takes

Quote Originally Posted by alfiemoon View Post
    Is it possible to print an Online Settlement Application BEFORE you finally submit it?

I know you can go in and update it and then look at the Review Summary but it seems that there is no toolbar for printing the Review Summary. I'm a bit of a novice on the computer so does anyone know if it can be done?

I would imagine it can be printed once you finally click to finalise it but it would be useful to have a working hard copy to update on a piecemeal basis.

Many thanks
    Alfie
    Hi Alfie If my memory is correct you can only prin it out when you have completed it & submitted it

Hi guys thanks for trying to help. I tried a Print Screen but it didnt work and I dont think I've got this Sniper thing. You would have thought that the designers of this software would have an in built Print function - I'm sure a lot of people dont fill in the form all in one go!

Anyone else got any thoughts? - Free pint in the Vic for anyone who solves it!!!!!!!!!!

Alfie

Respected Member
    if you was to get realy stuck , simply print the paper form. i printed my wifes at the library the other day in about 10 minutes. by the way, i would recomend the royal mail special delivery next day way of despatch.
    we sent ours yesterday ( i think there was a quarter of a phone book in weight) for just over 8 pounds, i tracked it and it was delivered safely.
    good luck to you both

Quote Originally Posted by alfiemoon View Post
    Hi guys thanks for trying to help. I tried a Print Screen but it didnt work and I dont think I've got this Sniper thing. You would have thought that the designers of this software would have an in built Print function - I'm sure a lot of people dont fill in the form all in one go!

Anyone else got any thoughts? - Free pint in the Vic for anyone who solves it!!!!!!!!!!

Alfie
    click start, bottom right, type in search programs and files , snipping tool,i know for sure vista has this but is at first hidden , that why you need search,after that it will be easier to find, when i installed win 7 it was already there in programs from start

my wife printed out the form and i also printed it out and we both help each other fill it out so when she goes 2 do it online she is only coping it off wht she has already filled it

Thread Information