Quote Originally Posted by richardandjenny View Post
hello,
i have a 23 year old friend in the philippines and she is looking for a nice man to initially talk to and take things from there, and own her own she has been to shy and has not had much luck

She is a very nice girl. long brown hair, slim yet shapely, a cute face, and is a good laugh and will make u smile. She has been messed about a bit and deserves better. here name is Jean.

She has a little boy, which may not be everyones cup of tea but she is a genuine nice person and is not a scammer or a money grabber.

She has a wee part time job to try and keep things together but its not wonderful as u can imagine.

Loves singing, dancing, being daft lol,and likes a wee social drink now and then and she doesn't smoke.

Oh also Jean has a web cam so she can talk to you as best as possible when ur about 8000 miles away.

I have her yahoo ID, email, cell etc.

I told her i would see waht i could do to help so if anyone is interested even as a "good" friend let me know and i will let her know.

as she is feeling a bit low at the moment.

I have only just joined today after feeling quite frustrated with the lack of family values in many English women and people in general. Anyway, I recently decided after reading lots about Filipino people, that I would at least like to make friends here and I saw your post tonight about your 23 yr old friend.

I am a nice guy I am told and am 38 living in Leicester...prefer to live near the sea really. I have lots of love to give to friends and a future gf/ who knows maybe even wife :-)

Hope to hear from you soon

Rob

robgriffiths......@.....ntlworld.com