Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugly Pinay

Ugly Pinay

Wonder why I title this post as ugly pinay? well, recently my husband's company has held a party which was Dinner and Dance with a James Bond theme Night. It was really great, nice venue, fantastic preparation, food was superb, and of course my husband (Geoff) co-workers and their partners were approachable and friendly BUT apart from this bitch who ruined my night.
    A filipina who was mayabang, who came to my table and asked if im a thai? wot! why thai? why not asked if i am the same monkey from the jungle like hers. So i said to her, im not a thai, im from Philppines and how about you? We'll surprise surprise! she's a pinay as well she been here for about 10 years and already got 2 kids and she lived as the same address here but to the next corner.
    We'll I shouldn't be saying like this but shes completely brat, because when I knew that shes a filipina and the fact that she lived next to our place, I gave her a hug and shake her hand of course because I was overwhelm but i didn't expect her to refused me. Damn! So nevermind I was just pretending to made a joke, because I was embarrassed. lolz.
    So still continued to be a bugger to her, I tried to asked her address or even a telephone and told her, maybe I can invite you one day to come in our house or I come to see you to chat sometimes. Well well, another turned down, she refused again..telling me these, ''nope i don't give my personal details, and i think ur drunk, so nice meeting you, i have to go now''.
    Bwahaha, I was gobsmacked! finally I met a filipina chauvinist here personally. As I can still remember when a few pinay that i met here has warned me to very careful to other pinay here.

Who she think she is..she's still a monkey from a jungle.,and she always be a monkey even if she migrated to a big city.
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Quote Originally Posted by ervenescence View Post
    Wonder why I title this post as ugly pinay? well, recently my husband's company has held a party which was Dinner and Dance with a James Bond theme Night. It was really great, nice venue, fantastic preparation, food was superb, and of course my husband (Geoff) co-workers and their partners were approachable and friendly BUT apart from this bitch who ruined my night.
    A filipina who was mayabang, who came to my table and asked if im a thai? wot! why thai? why not asked if i am the same monkey from the jungle like hers. So i said to her, im not a thai, im from Philppines and how about you? We'll surprise surprise! she's a pinay as well she been here for about 10 years and already got 2 kids and she lived as the same address here but to the next corner.
    We'll I shouldn't be saying like this but shes completely brat, because when I knew that shes a filipina and the fact that she lived next to our place, I gave her a hug and shake her hand of course because I was overwhelm but i didn't expect her to refused me. Damn! So nevermind I was just pretending to made a joke, because I was embarrassed. lolz.
    So still continued to be a bugger to her, I tried to asked her address or even a telephone and told her, maybe I can invite you one day to come in our house or I come to see you to chat sometimes. Well well, another turned down, she refused again..telling me these, ''nope i don't give my personal details, and i think ur drunk, so nice meeting you, i have to go now''.
    Bwahaha, I was gobsmacked! finally I met a filipina chauvinist here personally. As I can still remember when a few pinay that i met here has warned me to very careful to other pinay here.
    Who she think she is..she's still a monkey from a jungle.,and she always be a monkey even if she migrated to a big city.

Thats a sad experience thanks for sharing this.... u can invite me when i get there .... Kidding aside i am very sad to hear that... Why people change when they move to other country..? why they think and act as if they are better than others?
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Hi Tigress, yeah it was an experience..a sad experience whose few of our kababayan has changed their attitude once they get to the other planet. Their trying to be somebody else. Maybe they don't changed at all, maybe its just them, their natural color. Shame.
    My husband has said to me, nevermind sweetheart..you have loads of friends here anyway, and maybe she don't want to be friends with fellow filipina or trying to hide something.
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

hmm most people think my wife is chinese
    (this really her off )
    and she gets funny looks all the time as she carries our 5 month old son around as he doesn't look 1 bit pinoy, hes just as white as me.

why let people ruin your day, they not worth it, by reacting the way you are, your doing what she wants you to do, ruin your night, shes just jealous of you
    so instead of thinking about her, remember the good parts of the night. let it go, go with the flow

have no time for idiots or scousers , iam joking keith

ervenesence..

Be glad that she didn't accept your kind offer.
    With friends like that..Enemies you do not need!
    There are lots of jealous backstabbing Filipinas with attitudes like this to different degrees..
    Its the ones that speak about you behind your back that you need to be aware of..
    You will learn in time to spot them a mile off..
    Their loss.

Plenty of Phil nurses over here like that, think they are better than everyone else.....thing is, they look complete prats, and live in a cocoon.
    Keith - Administrator

Hi Tigress, yeah it was an experience..a sad experience whose few of our kababayan has changed their attitude once they get to the other planet. Their trying to be somebody else. Maybe they don't changed at all, maybe its just them, their natural color. Shame.
    My husband has said to me, nevermind sweetheart..you have loads of friends here anyway, and maybe she don't want to be friends with fellow filipina or trying to hide something.
    correct!!! ignore that woman if you see her again shes a looser bicth ohh i hate that kind of person, will all friends and kababayan are welcome in my house hope we met all members here in UK forum

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    correct!!! ignore that woman if you see her again shes a looser bicth ohh i hate that kind of person, will all friends and kababayan are welcome in my house hope we met all members here in UK forum
    OK!! ...THANKS!!

it's hard to accept but that's the truth, we filipino's have an attitude like that. Not just in UK but everywhere. you'll encounter kababayans with that attitude.

Respected Member
    you are right eytch! filipinos do have that attitude. they tend to change when they have reached another country. it gives them a certain air of being better than anyone else. like most of my acquaintances who have been working in foreign countries. when they came back, it's like they have become "stuck-up bitches" or even matapobre. but anyways, not everyone is like that. soem people are still the same though.

yes mitch, we have this "crab mentality" attitude. it's hard to accept but it's true

Mitch! Did you write that post in your own blood?
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Mitch! Did you write that post in your own blood?
    nyahahaha

I Wrote this using My own blood..

So sad to hear that story.....
    Dont worry shes not worthy of your friendship.
    Dont let her ruin your night...your day...
    I would be glad if i will be invited hehehehehhehe!
    all fellow pinay are also welcome to my house....

unfortunately it also happens around the philippines. Some women would have a nice paying job in Manila and when they go back to their province they would act as if they've already bought the whole province.

I've met loads of filipina people like that in the past dhay Ervenescence, and it used to really get on my wicks!!! But not anymore!

I've now learnt to ignore them, and concentrate on nice filipinas who deserves my friendship.

Tish

Thats nice tish... go on...keep on... good attitude...

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Thats nice tish... go on...keep on... good attitude...
    Thanks Ann

I always think this way; I don't like everyone I meet, so I don't expect everyone to like me!

Tish

maybe she doesnt wanted to be remind of what and where she came from
    Filipina a born survivor!

Mga Kababayan ko!

Ang puso ingatan nyo! well in my case lots of filipina i met here but none of them became close to me i was being warned before i came im just so careful by then

Quote Originally Posted by gingxrick View Post
    Ang puso ingatan nyo! well in my case lots of filipina i met here but none of them became close to me i was being warned before i came im just so careful by then
    Thats so sad to hear that some Pinay out there dont get along well.... where in fact they need to have friends more than beeing here cuz they are thousand miles away from home
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

she was proberly like that b4 she came to the uk , you get people like that every where in every country , best thing is to just smile at them and forget them and dont let them getto you, its what they want

london well away from those people up norf
    Last Thursday My wife was taken to A and E, and had to stay in the obsevation ward untill late evening. Most of the Fillpinas nurses/workers in the ward or passing though blanked her apart from who made a big effort to come over and say hi you ok etc in tagalog as another nurse (of african descent said my wife was phill to her).

I guess most were being professional, they have many paients to look after and it would be unfair to make a big fuss of one just because she was from the same place as you. Others possibly snobed seeing she had metizo hubby.

My Wife has learned just like most ladies on here, just because some one is Phil does not mean they will get on with you. She has more non phill friends than she does phill and even more non asian friends than she does asian.

The lady mentioned does sound rude, but to pass my wifes experience to those new to the UK or about to come over. Don't limit your self to friends from the phill/asian circle as the UK is one big melting pot of people.

Expanding ones horizon is very good... as of my case most of my friends here are not asians normally my husbands friends who are very very very nice... . We always enjoyed our company esp the FOOD and drinks Its up to you on how to deal things. Be yourself..Just be considerate in considerating the things to be considered

thats true maa some filipina think the`ye are better than other filipina by arriving maybe in the place first but they`re still a bitch like us.hahaha sorry about the words guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Plenty of Phil nurses over here like that, think they are better than everyone else.....thing is, they look complete prats, and live in a cocoon.
    thats true thats very true i guess we`ll i guess they`re just jealous coz they cant married brits while working in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    thats true thats very true i guess we`ll i guess they`re just jealous coz they cant married brits while working in this country.
    Why would they? They're not that stupid!!
    Keith - Administrator

Hi Ervenescence,

yeah, some pinay think i am a Thai, DUH!

I know some pinay here in UK..she was my friend in PI but when she arrived here i dont think if she's still my friend, Think she's in a SHOCK CULTURE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisirene View Post
    Hi Ervenescence,
    I know some pinay here in UK..she was my friend in PI but when she arrived here i dont think if she's still my friend, Think she's in a SHOCK CULTURE!!!
    tiger tigress

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information