Thread: Looking For Flights to Europe From the Phils

Looking For Flights to Europe From the Phils

Im looking for online bookable cheap singles or return if thats cheaper to Holland Germany or France for 2 passengers under 25 for around the 7th Sep give or take

Any onewho has any current tips welcome

Dont mind if flights start from Manila or Hong Kong
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Klm?

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    We booked Malaga, via Madrid to MNL with
    http://www.edreams.net/flights/

Respected Member
    For origins and destinations outside of the UK I've found it's cheaper to book with the airline, as the overseas bucket shops don't seem to be as cheap as the British ones.

You will have far more choice from HK, but bear in mind it's going to cost around £50 for a flight from MNL - HKG, plus there's the added hassle of a transit wait in HK.

Most of the middle eastern airlines fly to the major Euro Cities via their Arab hubs.

From MNL, I'd try the following:

KLM
    Etihad
    Emirates
    Royal Brunei (via Bandar Seri Begawan & Dubai)
    Gulf Air (you might find they stop 3 or 4 times in the Mid east to drop off and pick up at Manama, Muscat, Doha and Abu Dhabi)
    Qatar
    Kuwait
    Saudi Airlines
    There might be a few more middle eastern airlines, but I can't think of any now

There's also Cathay and Singapore via HK and SG respectively

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    If you are booking separate flights then beware of problems with travel insurance. I know that most UK insurance will only cover the first leg of the trip, thus if you miss a connection though a delay on the previous leg you may not be covered.

I would suggest you get it in writing if an agent tells you that you are covered, so as to avoid any nasty surprises. I speak from experience.

First thanks for the imput guys

We did chat befor about travel insurance John mine with Amex covers me but if your leaving the Phils to be a resident in Portugal who do you take it out with?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    It depends what part of Europe you want, if you hang on a while longer, the union could be embracingTashkent

Definatly the Portuguess end gwap no hot bedding here
    Absit invidia

Thread Information