Thread: Thank you (Salamat) for helping us

Thank you (Salamat) for helping us

16 months of patient waiting, help from Gina and Pete, Ivor and Mel... listen to these guys they are the experienced. Me i am 53 na and Analin from is 39.. we failed first time but found Filipino UK and this time we , made sure the requirements was ok , they had to say OK.. the counciling seminar was great she actually went Monday its Americas day etc but she was floor-director ABS-CNB and a Caramilite Missonary of Bacolod City, made passage so easy.. MY helpful friends we will not forget you , HOPE we meet you soon..I promise lang THANK YOU

you got there in the end

Thanks for the mention!
    Keith - Administrator

Respected Member
    Hey guys me and my wife want to thank all of you for helping us feeding all the important details we needed for her application.
    Its been a long journey for us what weve been into from day 1 of her application in Phil.nd finally for her FLR here.Your website is such a big help for us to know all the needed documents to provide for the application.
    We were so happy that everything is ok now.
    I remember she was able to got her fiancee visa and short period of time also.
    She applied for her fiancee visa in manila 25 October,2006 and she recieve her visa on the 3 November,2006 we feel so lucky knowing that some was able to get there visa after more or less 3 mos.
    Last Thursday she got her visa for residence permit and it takes 3weeks weve got the positive result.
    we posted her FLR:23 March,2007
    we got letter from home office they recieve it:26March,2007
    we recieve the visa nd all the doc.back:18 April,2007
    To everybody Maraming SALAMAT...............

CHEERS GUYS.........................

Quote Originally Posted by symonh2000 View Post
    Hey guys me and my wife want to thank all of you for helping us feeding all the important details we needed for her application.
    Its been a long journey for us what weve been into from day 1 of her application in Phil.nd finally for her FLR here.Your website is such a big help for us to know all the needed documents to provide for the application.
    We were so happy that everything is ok now.
    I remember she was able to got her fiancee visa and short period of time also.
    She applied for her fiancee visa in manila 25 October,2006 and she recieve her visa on the 3 November,2006 we feel so lucky knowing that some was able to get there visa after more or less 3 mos.
    Last Thursday she got her visa for residence permit and it takes 3weeks weve got the positive result.
    we posted her FLR:23 March,2007
    we got letter from home office they recieve it:26March,2007
    we recieve the visa nd all the doc.back:18 April,2007
    To everybody Maraming SALAMAT...............
    CHEERS GUYS.........................
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayko2006 View Post
    16 months of patient waiting, help from Gina and Pete, Ivor and Mel... listen to these guys they are the experienced. Me i am 53 na and Analin from is 39.. we failed first time but found Filipino UK and this time we , made sure the requirements was ok , they had to say OK.. the counciling seminar was great she actually went Monday its Americas day etc but she was floor-director ABS-CNB and a Caramilite Missonary of Bacolod City, made passage so easy.. MY helpful friends we will not forget you , HOPE we meet you soon..I promise lang THANK YOU
    congRatulationS

Well done Dayko2006,hope you will both be very happy for a long time, myself and Ging wish you a great future ahead take care and god bless. Ging and Ricky

Well done to you and your partner to Symonh2000,hope the future will bring you both everything you want and a long and happy life together. Ging and Ricky take care and god bless.

london well away from those people up norf
    Happy for you both Dayko2006 and symonh2000, you know the best way you can say thanks to admin and the board is hanging around and offering any help you can to peeps going though the same proceses as us all. The procedures are always changing and everyone has infomation or experiences which others on here dont have.

Thread Information