Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One for Gaddafi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

One for Gaddafi

The UK, the US and France have begun attacking Libya as enforcement of the UN-mandated no-fly zone gets under way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12796972

He should have been dealt with 40 years ago before he had a chance to arm the Provisional IRA, Blow up Airliners etc

Banned
    Great News Ded.

I hope its notice too late.

G oodjob Blair and his mincers aren't in control, they'd probably be giving daffy air support instead of doing what should of been happeningweeks ago, being blown to hell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Great News Ded.

I hope its notice too late.

G oodjob Blair and his mincers aren't in control, they'd probably be giving daffy air support instead of doing what should of been happeningweeks ago, being blown to hell.
    It won't be long before the handwringing Chuckle Brothers are on here bleating about "not in my name" and civilian casualties. They'll conveniently forget Lockerbie and that it was Bottler Browns Liebour who released the mass murderer Megrahi and sent him back to Libya. With any luck he'll be in the crosshairs right now

110 Tomahawks ..... at $1Mill each
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Money well spent, similar to the Predators/Mavericks in the other place pest control at source. Far easier than dealing with the enemy within here.

Respected Member
    During these times of austerity, it's good to know that British taxpayers money isn't being wasted, the news yesterday said that of the 122 cruise missiles fired so far, 120 of them were US and only 2 British....and they are quite cheap, only £300K a piece

Bit pointless ded as you dont appear to know how to debate or have any sort of morality

Using words like "Pest control" means you dont care about the innocence or guilt of women and kids killed by our representatives and the eventual cost to our women and kids killed inreturn other than to then want to repeat the cycle

Im sure every one involved in Genocide has used the same words dehumanisation is a required step to desensitise your soul to the horrors you want to glory in

Chuckle away
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Bit pointless ded as you dont appear to know how to debate or have any sort of morality

Using words like "Pest control" means you dont care about the innocence or guilt of women and kids killed by our representatives and the eventual cost to our women and kids killed inreturn other than to then want to repeat the cycle

Im sure every one involved in Genocide has used the same words dehumanisation is a required step to desensitise your soul to the horrors you want to glory in

Chuckle away

(I hope his wife joins him one day - it will give him some humane perspective )

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post

(I hope his wife joins him one day - it will give him some humane perspective )
    the same level of humanity Gaddafi has given his people
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Joe treating gadaffis people the same way as he has is not a recipe for making friends

I didnt really understand Mikes bit you quoted though
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

i use to work with 2 libyan brothers and they use to tell me about the secret police and how people would get a knock on the door at night, never to be seen again

gaddafi has been accused of committing crimes against humanity, his own people
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

It would be interesting to debate the issues rather than 'posters'.
    Unfortunately, it appears, that once again no-one is able to so.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    It would be interesting to debate the issues rather than 'posters'.
    Unfortunately, it appears, that once again no-one is able to so.
    Well said Terpe, as is usually the case posters on both sides of the fence use these threads to make personal attacks and behave like children rather than discussing the issues. Why can't we ever have a polite and friendly debate? There is no need to insult someone just because you disagree with them. This is becoming very tiresome, the same insults are used time and time again.

TBH I'm getting sick of it and can't be bothered to even read the threads most of the time. Some of the thread topics make good material for debating, but they are always hijacked by members intent on insulting others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    Well said Terpe, as is usually the case posters on both sides of the fence use these threads to make personal attacks and behave like children rather than discussing the issues. Why can't we ever have a polite and friendly debate? There is no need to insult someone just because you disagree with them. This is becoming very tiresome, the same insults are used time and time again.

TBH I'm getting sick of it and can't be bothered to even read the threads most of the time. Some of the thread topics make good material for debating, but they are always hijacked by members intent on insulting others.
    And who is the originator of most of these threads?
    If you find a lot of Islamaphobic comments tasteful, well .......................

Respected Member
    And who is the originator of most of these threads?
    If you find a lot of Islamaphobic comments tasteful, well .......................
    Apo, I have nothing against you, and you often make some very good and informative posts, but here we go again, throwing mud and passing the blame. You're just as bad, and quite frankly most members are sick and tired of the childish behaviour, can't you come up with something new, this is very boring now.

Please explain to us all in GREAT detail where in this thread any Islamaphobia appears? Because either we've all missed it ... or.... the person who wrote the comment keeps seeing things that just aren't there.... you're starting to sound like the muppet who gives out the Gaddafi news conferences. You see everything different from the rest of the world, while we all laugh at your stupidity
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Please explain to us all in GREAT detail where in this thread any Islamaphobia appears? Because either we've all missed it ... or.... the person who wrote the comment keeps seeing things that just aren't there.... you're starting to sound like the muppet who gives out the Gaddafi news conferences. You see everything different from the rest of the world, while we all laugh at your stupidity
    Nominated for "Post of The Day"

It must be Aposharks x ray vision that spots the Islamaphopia in the same way that it cuts though the ignore button and focuses on me

PS I wonder if the news conference muppet did his apprenticeship working with Comical Ali in Iraq ?

Trusted Member
    I agree with Terpe and Englishman. Of course the solution may be to opt out of ever reading these threads. This is a FILIPINO UK forum ! Those members from the Philippines, and others who do read such threads in the hope of enlightenment must be sadly disappointed.
    I for one would be interested if someone could explain why the Kim family in North Korea and President Mugabe in Zimbabwe need have no worries about what is going on in Libya - is it because only Libya has oil ?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
    I for one would be interested if someone could explain why the Kim family in North Korea and President Mugabe in Zimbabwe need have no worries about what is going on in Libya - is it because only Libya has oil ?
    I don't think this is just about oil, Gaddafi has been sponsoring terrorism against the west for 40 years, and committed terrorist attacks on British soil. Zimbabwe and North Korea are unlikely to commit terrorism in the west. However, the greatest supporters of terrorism against the west are Iran and Syria. GWB was keen to act against both, but I don't think Obama is going to act against them, he has been very keen to distance himself from the approach taken by the previous US administration and is continually stating that this is an International coalition. However, the majority of the bombing has been by US cruise missiles.
    There is very little support for Gaddafi, even in Arab/Muslim countries I don't think there will be the same backlash as there has been against conflicts in the Muslim world.
    The thing that has always annoyed me is that the fundamentalists forget that when NATO bombed Serbia, it was bombing a Christian Orthodox country, and protecting muslims from attrocities

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
    I agree with Terpe and Englishman. Of course the solution may be to opt put of ever reading these threads. This is a FILIPINO UK forum ! Those members from the Philippines, and others who do read such threads in the hope of enlightenment must be sadly disappointed.
    That is EXACTLY my point Doc Alan

The same names again and again with the same childish behaviour, and as everyone else is now bored of this, and you're only making your selves look even more stupid than you already have, we have no idea why you keep posting pathetic worthless comments.
    Keith - Administrator

The difference this time is the Arab asked for help, and the new recognised government by the Arab and Western world has asked for military intervention.

The US took the lead only because it became urgent, once the initial missions are complete, NATO will take over with Arab military support.
    Keith - Administrator

Respected Member
    The difference this time is the Arab asked for help, and the new recognised government by the Arab and Western world has asked for military intervention.

The US took the lead only because it became urgent, once the initial missions are complete, NATO will take over with Arab military support.
    Latest news is that the Secretary of the Arab League is saying they never agreed to the extent of the force being used There's still no sign of Arab jets flying sorties.

Banned
    Keith,

A long time a go you asked for members to refrain from commenting about religion.
    You said it was not good for the forum and that Filipinas would be put off from posting.

It quietened down.

Then this dedworth person joined and from that moment on the tone of this forum became, in my opinion, much more negative.

How can his posts help the forum?
    Look at all of the threads he has started.

Look at the flavour of most of the threads.

How can his threads and/or posts make this forum a nicer place, and one that Filipinas will post on?
    Many of them are Islamaphobic.

He hardly ever posts about Fil-Brit issues.
    Why is that?
    Why do you allow it?

Dedworth joined not long after you and has more posts, and I've received a lot more complaints this year about you than any other member, and in a democratic forum that points to where a problem is.

If you don't like someone's posts you don't comment on them, it is as simple as that.

Their is no rules about having to post Fil-Brit issue, it is an open forum for friendship, chat, and information, and if along the way we can help people, great

I have absolutely no idea how peolpe can say other are Islamaphobic or Racist on here, if I seen any proof of that they'd be banned. You see things the vast majority don't, so who would you say has got it wrong? You are the only one we repeatedly see bringing up these subjects, hence the number of complaints about you.
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    I read yesterdays mail this morning.

I came over with a great sense of national pride.

Like Dame Margaret Thacher, we now got another conservative PM will to stand for what is just.

Sounds of ' land of hope and glory' last night at the proms, bring it on. That's the one song that brings tears to my eyes.

From a proud Englishman

Quentin Letts summed it up perfectly. Have a read if you can.

Appeasement still reins supreme on here I see.

If it weren't for our beloved PM there would be no, no fly zone, the reason they backed down and eventually agreed was because they were shamed into it.

How quickly resent history is forgotten. Hitler wont invade said McMillan. Disgraceful.

A sfor the million pound a pop missiles. Tax payers money well spent.

How the did they expect to fly in the zone without first taking out the muppets who are firing at them?
    Keith - Administrator

Respected Member
    He must have thought we'd be quite happy to have billions of pounds worth of jets flying around dodging anti-aircraft fire and S.A.M's

Banned
    Apo, why have you got that Richard Dawkins stuff permanently on your posts?

Don't you think its offensive to a great many on here considering its mainly attracting views from a catholic county, I know my Filipina wife and I do.

You've even put the thumbs up 3 times.

Apo, you are the wind up merchant, not our valued member Ded

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Apo, why have you got that Richard Dawkins stuff permanently on your posts?

Don't you think its offensive to a great many on here considering its mainly attracting views from a catholic county, I know my Filipina wife and I do.

You've even put the thumbs up 3 times.

Apo, you are the wind up merchant, not our valued member Ded
    The UK is no longer very interested in christian religion and this is borne out in the dwindling attendances.
    Filipinas who come to live here will see this when they arrive.
    Are you scared of the truth?
    Ask your priest or vicar.

Why do you persist in "Amen's" for example?

As Keith says, if you don't like what I have to type, don't read it or comment on what I have put.
    It's simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information