Thread: May flight sales

May flight sales

Hi

Anybody know if any flight sales in May please ?

cheers

Nigel

Respected Member
    Whatever you do, don't book with Saudi. Even if they were free, I'd rather cover myself in tar and feathers, jump in the air and flap my arms than book with them again

I've always been impressed with netflights.com and have booked many times with them. They've also got me a real result today

Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    Whatever you do, don't book with Saudi. Even if they were free, I'd rather cover myself in tar and feathers, jump in the air and flap my arms than book with them again

You not recommend saudi Ian??

At least it worked out in the end!!

Worthingmale, I don't think there are many sales on, I remember seeing offers by email just after christmas with Malaysia airlines and Cathay Pacific for that time in May. Have a look on their websites and maybe they have held that flight price. But usually flight brokers buy these flights in bulk at that time and thats why some companies look cheaper than the airline itself at a later time! Netflights is good and gives you an idea what is on offer. I use a flight broker ezeeflights in the past and they have sometimes been able to offer decent deals.
    Last edited by steve monty; 25th March 2011 at 22:40. Reason: Additional information

it is that shall i book now or book later conundrum ,i booked early this year for august at 660 manchester-cebu with Qatar.

but now i keep risking irritating myself by checking the prices expecting to see big sales but so far so good

Paul

Respected Member
    Hi Paul, we've all been there, wondering if we've booked too soon and paid too much. My opinion is that it's always better to book in advance, if you were happy with the price at the time of booking, why worry if it's £100 cheaper 2 months down the road? The chances are that if you don't book and leave it a few months, it will probably be £200 dearer. Better to be safe than sorry

FWIW, £660 with Qatar from Manchester is par for the course. It's very rare you'll find anything from a regional airport for less than £600. I usually go from Brum with KLM or Emirates and expect to pay between £600 and £650. I flew with Qatar a few years ago, they were OK, Doha isn't the biggest airport in the world, but it's clean and modern.

There are cheaper deals from LHR with Saudi and others, but I've found out from recent experience that cheapest isn't always best.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by worthingmale View Post
    Hi

Anybody know if any flight sales in May please ?

cheers

Nigel
    Have a look at Cathay http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_...SALES#calendar

hi nigel talk to andy@travelhouseuk.co.uk,,,,we leave for manila on the 6th may for 6 weeks,,,although we are flying with saudi airlines,,,,,tell him you are friends of john and karen moore from belfast,,,,our other filipino friends have got good deals from him

forgot to say one of our friends is flying with malaysian airlines and she said no one could match his price,,,

Hi Keeperlit

that is the same day I am looking at flying out, cheers for the address will email immeditately

tahnks everybody for their input

nigel

hi nigel just wondering how you got on with andy,,,at travelhouse,,ie did you get a flight deal from him

Hi Keeperlit

The Cathay Pacific was only about £50 mor expensive and a shorter flight time, Andy did try for me, but am using the Cathay Sales section.

Cheers though

Nigel

no probs nigel glad you got sorted out ,,,we are counting down the days now ,,,,enjoy your trip

john and karen

Thread Information