Thread: question about appeal

question about appeal

hi everyone

i just would like to ask if how long the process of appeal will take if in case the visa will get refuse?

let say in my case, I will be in my 6 months pregnancy by the time i will apply for spouse visa in May and if it happen that after a week or a month, the visa will refuse and we will make an appeal within 28 days and if it happen the process of appeal will take longer..let say by that time i get the result of appeal and its approve and i already i give birth to our baby here in Philippines,do i need to re apply again for the spouse visa? because we are having our baby born already..( my british husband is the father of the baby )..

hope you could give me advice with this matter ..hope to hear from your response..thank you..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanelovesdeano View Post
    hi everyone

i just would like to ask if how long the process of appeal will take if in case the visa will get refuse?

let say in my case, I will be in my 6 months pregnancy by the time i will apply for spouse visa in May and if it happen that after a week or a month, the visa will refuse and we will make an appeal within 28 days and if it happen the process of appeal will take longer..let say by that time i get the result of appeal and its approve and i already i give birth to our baby here in Philippines,do i need to re apply again for the spouse visa? because we are having our baby born already..( my british husband is the father of the baby )..

hope you could give me advice with this matter ..hope to hear from your response..thank you..
    I know it's hard but, all this negative thinking is not good.

Your baby will not be affected with visa restrictions like you. Baby will have the automatic right to a British passport.

Just make sure you get the baby registered stating your British husband as the father then get yourself down to the British Embassy for your baby's passport.

It won't come to that because you will be already here, right?

Good luck

if your refused a visa, as you've already mentioned you have 28 days to appeal, if you are refused you should write to the ECO manager at the embassy asking for reconsideration, so your refusal could be overturned then, if not then it will go to appeal, and that could take upto 6 months , probably better to deal with the reasons for the refusal and re-apply than go to appeal.(thou that might be costly to re-apply )

yes if your baby is born b4 you leave, you would need to apply for another settlement visa and also another fee
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    if your refused a visa, as you've already mentioned you have 28 days to appeal, if you are refused you should write to the ECO manager at the embassy asking for reconsideration, so your refusal could be overturned then, if not then it will go to appeal, and that could take upto 6 months , probably better to deal with the reasons for the refusal and re-apply than go to appeal.(thou that might be costly to re-apply )

yes if your baby is born b4 you leave, you would need to apply for another settlement visa and also another fee
    Why would a British baby affect Jean's visa application ?

Bear in mind her question is all based on if's and but's. Her anxieties, given her condition is understandable.

They need to make sure the application is correct the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post

Bear in mind her question is all based on if's and but's. Her anxieties, given her condition is understandable.

thank you for the response. so do i really need to mention in the letter if we will apply spouse visa in May that Im pregnant?Im afraid this will be against us because my husband just got his new job this march and he got only 100 pounds disposable a week which cannot support already if the baby will get born..aside from that, he dont have enough savings like 2000 pounds cause he dont have a job previous months after having vacation here in Philippines last nov,2010.all of his savings are gone when he went here in Philippines for the wedding last Nov.2010

just want to make it clear..do i really need to re- apply for spouse visa if it happen that our baby will get born already by the time the result of appeal on visa is approved?

how long is the time limit that you really need to leave the Philippines if the visa is approved?if in case u didn't leave on the said time limit, that means u will re- apply again?

hope you could give me advice..thank u

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post

she was asking about appealing

thou with a baby your husband would need more money after paying rent and council tax if their wads just the 2 of you
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

thank u for the information..i would like to ask if until how many months you are advice to leave the Philippines when the visa is approve already?..is the visa will be void if it happen that you did not leave on the said date in your visa?hop to hear from u..thank u

Thread Information