Thread: We Are Approved

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally posted by peterdavid@Jun 16 2005, 07:46 PM
    Errr...that'll be PinAY....unless of course you're sitting on the opposite side of the church....

Geeeeeze ok, I got it wrong, whats the problem ? so I made a gramtical error, I wish you guys would just tryy for once to be a little more objective in your posts, constant p...taking does nothing to enhance the cultural side of the Forum, apart from that, Philippine readers do not understand our sense of constant p...taking in any event....Pinoy Pinay ok, ok, assume then that

1. I am not Homosexual.
    2. Its most likely that since Gina got a visa to come to UK, its almost likely that my partner is female.
    3. In that event you uderstood that my post referred to a female sitting with me on the Cornish headlands, and not a ladyboy, as my post might have inferred.

And in any event , should I wish to have been sitting on the Cornish Headland cuddling up to my partner, its a free country, well almost, and if I wished to sit with a ladyboy, that is my privilidge, as it happens, she is not a ladyboy, but I understand you lot, she might have been, or is it him ? he might have been ? the Philippines is full of ladyboys, so I can understand you needing to see the correct pronounciation, my mistake it wont happen again.

Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jun 17 2005, 07:47 AM
    Geeeeeze ok, I got it wrong, whats the problem ? so I made a gramtical error, I wish you guys would just tryy for once to be a little more objective in your posts, constant p...taking does nothing to enhance the cultural side of the Forum, apart from that, Philippine readers do not understand our sense of constant p...taking in any event....Pinoy Pinay ok, ok, assume then that

1. I am not Homosexual.
    2. Its most likely that since Gina got a visa to come to UK, its almost likely that my partner is female.
    3. In that event you uderstood that my post referred to a female sitting with me on the Cornish headlands, and not a ladyboy, as my post might have inferred.

And in any event , should I wish to have been sitting on the Cornish Headland cuddling up to my partner, its a free country, well almost, and if I wished to sit with a ladyboy, that is my privilidge, as it happens, she is not a ladyboy, but I understand you lot, she might have been, or is it him ? he might have been ? the Philippines is full of ladyboys, so I can understand you needing to see the correct pronounciation, my mistake it wont happen again.
    Ok, keep your hair on. No need to throw all your toys out the pram...

Originally posted by peterdavid@Jun 19 2005, 10:20 AM
    Ok, keep your hair on. No need to throw all your toys out the pram...
    No it was a matter of me spitting my dummy out ""

Thread Information