Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNI Questions

CNI Questions

While im here could someone tell me where she,the g/f in the Phills gets the/her CENOMAR from ? ive asked her about it but she has no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by briancol View Post
    While im here could someone tell me where she,the g/f in the Phills gets the/her CENOMAR from ? ive asked her about it but she has no idea.
    From her local NSO (National Statistics Office).

thank you for the reply.

CNI Questions

Could anyone tell me which is easier, (handiest to and from the airport,& easiest to work with) to take my CNI to, Cebu or Manila,. i will be flying on down to Butuan City afterwards. also, when i go to the embassy/consulate do i need to produce my g/f's documents as well,? CENOMAR, B/CERTIFICATE, and others. thanks.

hi brian
    when are you flying out to the philippines ,,,,if you need a lift to the british embassey from the airport ,,let me know and we will try to help you my bro inlaw would pick you up at the airport,,,,,,,but note my wife and i and three other filipino's fly out of belfast on may 6th for 6 weeks holiday if we can be of help just ask regards john and karen

thanks very much John & Karen,thats very decent of you to offer. im not sure of the exact date im going because im waiting to find out about the marriage seminar,when/how often it held so i can arrange may dates around tht,but it will be sometime in June i'll be going,i hope. i'll let you know b4 6th May if can so i can maybe take you up on ur offer. thanks a lot.

no probs brian if you are going in june let us know your dates we come back home on june the 16th,,,plus i have done everything you are going through cni,,,my absolute drecree but i did not attend a marriage seminar??,,,although i met karen here in belfast where she was working but we got married in pasig city in the philippines,,,anyway just let us know what we can do to help you,,,,OH brian you can email the british embassey in advance so they can have your papers ready thats what karen and i did and then we went to british embassey in makati a few days after we arrived back in the philippines

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keeperlit View Post
    hi brian
    when are you flying out to the philippines ,,,,if you need a lift to the british embassey from the airport ,,let me know and we will try to help you my bro inlaw would pick you up at the airport,,,,,,,but note my wife and i and three other filipino's fly out of belfast on may 6th for 6 weeks holiday if we can be of help just ask regards john and karen
    What a decent offer to make

John you obviously got a visa for ur extended stay, wer did u apply to for it,from Belfast please.was it easy /hard to get,and how much did it cost thanks,i wouldnt mind trying for an extra week or so but it seems like a lot of hassle getting the visa,a lot of hoops to jump through i mean. thanks.

brian i hope this might be of interest to you phone andy gabriel www.travelhouseuk.co.uk
    or email andy@travelhouseuk.co.uk and he should be able to get you a cheap flight tell him we recommended him he has done quite a lot of good deals for our other filipino friends here in belfast going home,,the best one was our friend gilbert who was going home to cebu he got a flight from belfast to cebu return for 900 pounds and he goes in july this year ,,,he told us no one could match andys price ,,,anyway i hope this helps out,,,john and karen

brian we got my visa extended after my 21 days in manila with no hassle at all i think it cost about 25/30 pound,,,i'll get all the details for you when karen comes in from work later,,,but i found it no problems at all ,,i'm just wondering is this your first visit to the philippines,,,if it is don't worry karen can explain everything for you later,,,,

HI jOHN,THAKS AGAIN 4 UR HELP AND ADVICE,ITS NICE TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO SOMEONE FROM MY OWN TOWN.JOHN IVE BEEN THERE ONCE ALREADY TO BUTUAN CITY,THTS WER IM GOING TO TO GET MARRIED,I LEFT THERE ON THE 2ND FEB,JUST 2 MONTHS AGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    What a decent offer to make
    thank you dedworth i must say i was in the same position brian was ,,,so if we can help to make something we have been through go easier for someone we will after all i came here looking for help and support and i would like to repay the help and support to other members ,,,,once again thank you very much

brian karen and i have a home in antipolo city which we use for our holiday home,,but we stay in caloocan city as well with my mum inlaw ,,,your very welcome brian you can tell your g/f or fiancee that if she comes to northern ireland to live she will see hundreds of her country men and women ,,,one of our friends going back with us lives in dipolog city but she is staying with us for a few days at our home,,,in antipolo i can't wait to get back my inlaws call me the loko loko man from belfast

the crazy man from belfast,lol
    yes John she will be coming here to live eventually. she will be glad to know theres plenty of her fellow country men/women here already. thanks for all your help and advice m8.

keeperlit.
    You have to be a one off GEM.
    God Bless

CNI Questions

OH brian you can email the british embassey in advance so they can have your papers ready thats what karen and i did and then we went to british embassey in makati a few days after we arrived back in the philippines
    John, what did you have to email to the embassy/consulate , was it copies od certificates or just names and addresses? thanks.

CNI Questions

hi brian sorry for the late reply we will talk to you later ,,,how to proceed with this issue,,,,first this is how we started off i went to the city hall at belfast for my cni then my absolute decree from the court,,,as the court was processing my papers they rang the city hall in advance for me ,,,my timescale was bloody tight brian we emailed my papers to the british embassey in makati because of the 5 week waiting time we sent our documents on the 19th dec 2009 arrived in philippines on the 22nd dec ,, went to british embassey 24th dec before their xmas holidays was there about 1 hour all done and dusted ,,,,i think karen said you have to get your girlfriend to provide a doucument saying she is single and free to marry,,,,my only concern for you if you are marrying in a church is they want a batise certificate,,,which i did not have,,,also the church would not marry us because i had been married before ,,,so we had a civil marriage in the glass gardens events place in pasig city,

these are just some of the documents you need ,,,we will explain later as i'm off to work

C.N.I
    BIRTH CERTIFICATE
    ABSOLUTE DECREE

talk to you later regards john

brian get your girlfriend to get a document from her national statistics office( form No 4 CENOMAR) to comfirm she does not appear on their national indices of marriages,,,,cost 195:00 peso'salso her birth certificate cost 148:00 peso's,,just found some documents as we got karens ILR last week at the drumkeen UKBA beside forestside shopping center ....talk to you later ...regards john

thanks for that John. ive already gor my birth cert & divorce decree,will go to city hall today to pick up my CNI. it was ordered two weeks ago. my g/f has all her certificates except the CENOMAR, although shes found a problem wth the birth certf, i presume you scanned those certificates to your pc then emailed those to the embassy.what was the ILR at the Drumkeen and the UKBA. ?
    thanks.

while im here and i know this is the wrong thread but i got fed up looking for the right one. i download a visa extension form "application for a non-immigration visa" i hope thats the right one, one of the question is - "name & address of reference in the Philippines" has anyone any idea what that means, because i dont.?

What sort of problem with the birth certificate?

You can extend the 21 days on arrival at Manila or Cebu but you have to ask as you present your passport
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

hi, keithangel. apparently when she got the birth certf home she discovered it was dated 1971 instead of 1972. all her other certf's have 1972 on them,that includes her p/port. they told her to see a lawyer about it. which shes doing next week.
    as for the extension at cebu airport,if i remember right last time i went through immigration or customs, (him that checks you p/port) the bloke on the desk didnt seem very friendly.

When you say "all "her other certificates doyou meen a previous NSO birth certificate that she used to obtain her passport?

If so its a typo that should resolve by ordering another
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

yes i asked her about that,she said her previous certificate which she got in Koronadal over 7 years ago was ok.that one has been lost of course,i asked what other certificates have ur DOB on them,she said the rest hav it on thm, except for the cenomar which she hasnt got yet.

i would send it in private messages but seems im not allowed to.

just start another thread
    Absit invidia

hello po cant i ask about CNI inBElfast? need pa po b ng fiancee ko ng bcert ko at signature ng reverend for his application for CNI there?

HELP CNI details

hello can u please help me and my fiancee about the thing of CNI in belfast he is a british national from northern,Ireland.....
    does he really need to get my birthcertificate and the reverends signature for applying the CNI in belfast as we want to get marry here on july and he has only 19days...pls help

Quote Originally Posted by lykayu01 View Post
    hello can u please help me and my fiancee about the thing of CNI in belfast he is a british national from northern,Ireland.....
    does he really need to get my birthcertificate and the reverends signature for applying the CNI in belfast as we want to get marry here on july and he has only 19days...pls help
    i got my CNI in city hall belfast,i just needed my birth certificate,my divoree decree and my passport, plus my fiancees detail. and when and where we are to be married.that was it.
    thn waited two weeks before i collected it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information