Thread: son makes me smile again

son makes me smile again

after the heartbreak of my wifes visa refusal this week ive just spent 2 hours watching my son on skype beat his teddy up and down his cot trying to sleep iam sure even manny would have struggled against him lol the smiles he gives to me and the joy he brings make every bit of pain go away i know one day they will be with me nothing will stop us being a family

my stepson is in the same position, his wife and 2 little kids are in the phils, he's just returned 2wks ago from being with them for 3wks after not seeing them for a year

Alan your one day nearer being together
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

my family have been in the Phils for 13 months now but I am lucky to have visited several times. Home in 4 weeks woo hooooo)
    Joshua is over three now and spent between June last yr and end of March at a Montessori nursery so every other skype chat/video we had he would come out with something he had learned, I now know several nuursery rhymes I never heard before and he always make me laugh with his very serious attempts to get the movements right to the songs they learn.
    He is learning to read/pick out pictures in books and the other day Ligaya was driving him home and there was a book on the rear parcel shelf, the A/C was playing up so she opened FR/RR elec windows and the breeze blew through flicking the pages over.
    An astonished Josh shouted to mummy.. Mummy Mummy the book is reading himself!!!!!!! Made me smile... when she told me that
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

what a joy a child can bring...hope you get your visa reconsidered soon Alan, so you can be together with your family.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

I will be at my solicitor tomorrow to talk over the next step of our appeal . Every morning I get up at 4am so I get to see and chat my wife and son and it just amazes me how fast he grows that's him 10 months now I've took him over a few Glasgow rangers tops and how rangers could be doing with him just now lol . I was wanting to go live with them for a year if we got the wrong answer in the visa application but now we have the answer I am not so sure . I think for the better I need to just struggle by with the heartbreak of missing them and I will visit them in June so I am there for our sons first birthday ...god I miss them so much

Good Luck Alan Maleyia my Wife misses her little Cousins so much now she is back in the Uk after seeing them I cant imagine how tough it is to be seperated from your own flesh n blood.

Good save yesterday in the game and hopefully your son is soon pulling on the gers Shirt here in the UK
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Hi alan im so sorry to read about the visa refusal.

I cant really add any more to what has already been said only that my heart goes out to you with the pain & anguish you are going through stick in there alan everything will come good in the end

Thread Information