Thread: Royal Mail - BNP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    BNP = Legal Racism!
    thing is thou, the leaders of BNP Nick Griffin and party activist Mark Collett have been cleared by a jury of inciting racial hatred after a retrial at Leeds Crown Court.

so laws cannot help, where is the line btw freedom of speech and being racist

i dont like junk mail at all coming thru my door, if someone has paid postage on a letter, i dont expect junk to be delivered with it .

They have the right to freedom of speech, I have the right to not handle their election leaflets.

Ferk sake, the BNP is a racist party, nice that you're only mentioning what they are entitled to and what they've gotten away with!

As for junk mail, I hate it, delivering the stuff is a pain in the ass, but, Royal Mail would basically cease to exist if it didn't take on the contracts... By the way, they are trying to make it so we take even more out!

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

i dont like junk mail at all coming thru my door, if someone has paid postage on a letter, i dont expect junk to be delivered with it .
    I forgot to say, you can actually contact Royal Mail and ask them to stop delivering unaddressed items.

hey philip, you shouldnt take it as an insult when i say you look like one of the bay city rollers, most of them were good looking lads , NOT THAT IAM GAY, i've never been to canal street , unlike kieth

they dominated the world in the mid 70's , your wife should be happy she married a pin up lookalike

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    hey philip, you shouldnt take it as an insult when i say you look like one of the bay city rollers, most of them were good looking lads , NOT THAT IAM GAY, i've never been to canal street , unlike kieth

they dominated the world in the mid 70's , your wife should be happy she married a pin up lookalike

I was joking, notice I gave you a good rep point!

Wife? When did I get married!?

We have a Canal Street here in Aberdeen... people are always taking off the C and S leaving it to say anal treet!

i know you gave me a rep , thats why i said i wasn't taking the out of you.

not married or not yet , i thought you was sorry..

as for canal street my friend and his gal friend went to york for a week end, it was late evening, and his galfriend wanted to go to toilet, so she went behind some bushes as he waited for her, a guy walked past and saw my friend standing near the bushes, the guy walked upto my friend and asked him 'how much, do you charge?"

me friend was so embrassed he walked away and left his girlfriend behind the bushes ,she was to find him gone,

Thread Information