Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden Killed

Trusted Member
    Next he'll be popping up everywhere...

Attachment 5188

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I suppose Al Qaeda now admitting he was killed the other day isn't enough evidence for some
    It will never shut the oddballs and fantasists up. We want to to see Captain Hook or Choudhray strung up on X Factor or suchlike

Banned
    So where do we go to get our info? Who do we believe? BBC telling us only a few years ago, "There is no Al Queda" and now they're very real again But to question what ones fed must make one an oddball or a fantastist

Always amazes that even when people are presented with the raw facts, even when the mainstream media trip up on their own lies time after time, and show their blatant lazy journalism (think recent dead OBL pics), people still refuse to question the info they're being fed.

Often, when proved wrong people will just then ignore it, and resort to more important things going on in the world.

Riveting for some I'm sure - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...cil-dress.html

Banned
    Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker, is also an oddball and fantasist

Al Qaeda did stop functioning as a controlling unit years ago so the BBC is right in that. However it still existed as a cause not a physical unit, and still does, although in rcent months it has been severely brought down by the people's reactions in the Middle East.

When checking things on the internet you need to cross-reference the information with multiple reliable sources. IE. The US FBI website has Bin Laden as deceased. The Al Qaeda website has him as dead. The main witness, his wife, has reported him being shot in the head in front of her, information from numerous relaible sources. Al Jazeera, and other respected Arabic channels, including Iranian, have declared him dead..... so basically... he's dead from bullets to the head the other night. It's as simple as that.

I suggest when looking for medical information on the internet, you cross-reference the information the same way.

Those muppets on here who believe the crap from the 'odd' blog are the ones who will search for headaches, and find on a blog that they need to cut off their head to cure it
    Keith - Administrator

Pity that loose cannon "The shark" got himself banned,this would have sparked off a healthy debate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sy-London.html

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    I wish the BBC would just give us the NEWS and not their VIEWS/PROPAGANDA.

I am not interested in their biased opinions and meddling.

I am tired of hearing their moaning P.C. claptrap about all the hard done by criminal scrotes, trouble-making religious minorities, sexual deviants and other assorted misfits.

...And to think that I'm expected to help fund this bunch of anti-British parasites.

The other week on the Beeb while women and children were being slaughtered in Misratah, their headline was 'A new Dr Series'
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Al Qaeda did stop functioning as a controlling unit years ago so the BBC is right in that. However it still existed as a cause not a physical unit, and still does, although in rcent months it has been severely brought down by the people's reactions in the Middle East.

When checking things on the internet you need to cross-reference the information with multiple reliable sources. IE. The US FBI website has Bin Laden as deceased. The Al Qaeda website has him as dead. The main witness, his wife, has reported him being shot in the head in front of her, information from numerous relaible sources. Al Jazeera, and other respected Arabic channels, including Iranian, have declared him dead..... so basically... he's dead from bullets to the head the other night. It's as simple as that.

I suggest when looking for medical information on the internet, you cross-reference the information the same way.

Those muppets on here who believe the crap from the 'odd' blog are the ones who will search for headaches, and find on a blog that they need to cut off their head to cure it
    It's a pity that none of these "sources" can get their story straight. The most laughable one has to be the picture of Obama, Hilary and co sitting around watching it live on a feed, it then turns out there was a blackout at the bogeyman's compound

If questioning a source which has been proven to lie and manipulate many times, I'm happy to be called a muppet

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-compound.html

More inconsistencies here...

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...story-crumbles

Just because its on Al Jazeera or another Arabic news station doesn't make it true. All news corps get their info from press releases, if they see its gone up elsewhere they'll just go with story.

Feel free to pick through the bones of the CIA - AL Qaeda relationship

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA-Osa...en_controversy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I wish the BBC would just give us the NEWS and not their VIEWS/PROPAGANDA.

I am not interested in their biased opinions and meddling.

I am tired of hearing their moaning P.C. claptrap about all the hard done by criminal scrotes, trouble-making religious minorities, sexual deviants and other assorted misfits.

...And to think that I'm expected to help fund this bunch of anti-British parasites.
    If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without them knowing it.

~ Edward Bernays, founding father of Public Relations.

Thankfully people are starting to get wise

Jeez .... you have no idea how to get to the facts of something do you? You keep proving you don't over and over again, and just keep showing you're more stupid each time you try
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Do you want to expand or just resort to name calling? The facts (and questions which deserved to be asked) are there in the links I posted, which you've obviously not taken the time to look at

So according to you we should ignore the Telegraph and get our news from Al Jazeera for the truth Or the Daily mail perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Walaytawo View Post

So according to you we should ignore the Telegraph and get our news from Al Jazeera for the truth Or the Daily mail perhaps
    how do you know anything that is released from any media is telling the truth
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member
    Does it really matter when he died? It's widely aknowledged that he is dead and good riddance to him.
    There have been and always will be conspiracy theories - Roswell, Elvis, Princess Dianna, The Twin Towers, Al Quaeda and now Bin Laden.
    Why do people get so hung up about them and argue? Whatever the truth, we're never going to know everything, and does it even matter? I've got more important things to worry/care about than whether Elvis lives on a double decker bus with Hitler on the moon or if Bin Laden was shot last week or last year It's not important when he died, my sympathy lies with the 3000 or so innocent people in New York who were murdered by terrorists inspired by his warped Jihad

Trusted Member
    Exactly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    how do you know anything that is released from any media is telling the truth
    I don't, but seeing as most mainstream media uses blatant propaganda and mind control techniques I look to sources which have nothing to gain but to get the truth out there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    Why do people get so hung up about them and argue?
    Because we want our leaders to be honest and have our best interests at heart.

Respected Member
    Because we want our leaders to be honest and have our best interests at heart.
    that has never happened in 8000 or so years of so called civilized life, and it isn't about to happen any time soon. We can protest and complain about it as much as we like, but nothing will change. I really don't care about it any more, as long as my family I can live our lives in peace, safety and relative prosperity, that is far more important than whether the secret service tell the truth. Whatever we say about our Governments, I'd rather live in the UK than 95% of the other countries in the world.

Does it really matter when he died? It's widely aknowledged that he is dead and good riddance to him.
    There have been and always will be conspiracy theories - Roswell, Elvis, Princess Dianna, The Twin Towers, Al Quaeda and now Bin Laden.
    Why do people get so hung up about them and argue? Whatever the truth, we're never going to know everything, and does it even matter? I've got more important things to worry/care about than whether Elvis lives on a double decker bus with Hitler on the moon or if Bin Laden was shot last week or last year It's not important when he died, my sympathy lies with the 3000 or so innocent people in New York who were murdered by terrorists inspired by his warped Jihad
    Elvis is actually dead

Do you want to expand or just resort to name calling? The facts (and questions which deserved to be asked) are there in the links I posted, which you've obviously not taken the time to look at

No one is name calling, you are just proving your ignorance again and again. I'm not the only one who thinks that, read the other members comments throughout the thread. I'm just informing you that you're making yourself look stupid with each post concerning this subject rather than accepting the facts that are staring you in the face.

...and you are quoting sites without cross-referencing which leads to a scenario that can make people look stupid .... as I said, and you ignored the advice by posting links, you cross-reference from multiple independant trustworthy sites... it is that simple
    Keith - Administrator

Walaytawo don't take this the wrong way but I don't know what you are trying to prove
    Every post you make just seems to link to some silly link or video which half the time is bullshit

I talk plenty of rubbish but maybe you should move on and maybe choose some other subject-this is getting monotonous
    We love a good bit of banter on here and we can be controversial too-we are not boring that's for sure.

You are a newish member and if I'm being honest wonder if you were here under another name recently
    If I am wrong on that I apologize but I'm wondering if a couple of new members are ex members on a wind up mission

Banned
    It seems der a lot of hosstility on dis subject. Things are realy heated hear.

lets keep this to healthy discussions, without aiming at any one in particular. each individual is only expressing his or her views. be it links or reports from tabloids.. if some find it monotonous then move on to other things.. to me any input is worth a read..

Quote Originally Posted by Ardal View Post
    It seems der a lot of hosstility on dis subject. Things are realy heated hear.
    Where?
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    in this hear thread.

who killed kennedy ..then who orchestrated the 9/11.. ... lifes becomming to complicated, i want to be a cat ..

Quote Originally Posted by branno View Post
    lifes becomming to complicated, i want to be a cat ..
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardal View Post
    in this hear thread.
    Didn't realise the thread was about hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Didn't realise the thread was about hearing.
    WHAT??? Speak up man
    Keith - Administrator

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by branno View Post
    who killed kennedy ..then who orchestrated the 9/11.. ... lifes becomming to complicated, i want to be a cat ..
    ...or a dog, then i could lick my own......actually, let's not even go there

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information