Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help in travelling in U.K,,,really thanks..

single now,,,,,,i thought he is my last guy

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Hi Grace welcome to the forum Your 18 grace,you have just been given the following advice so it looks like your not going to join your boyfriend in the UK for at least 3 years,thats a long time when your 18 if the relationship is as serious as it seems may I suggest you spend the next three years doing a university course,your guy will sponsor you I am sure so when you do eventually arrive here your an asset to him,and you have a degree under your belt Concentrating on your education at your stage in life will take your mind off the 3 years your going to be temporarily seperated,good luck in life
    Hello Grace, I do agree with Tawi2 it's not a long wait. Don't rush things as you are still very young. Wait for her visit, and start there. Know each other well, work on your credentials (education). I personally meet my now hubby in 2008, and I'm still here in the Philippines.,lot's of things to consider. no regrets for that as now i have finally decided to quit from my work here and join my hubby in uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Hi Grace welcome to the forum Your 18 grace,you have just been given the following advice so it looks like your not going to join your boyfriend in the UK for at least 3 years,thats a long time when your 18 if the relationship is as serious as it seems may I suggest you spend the next three years doing a university course,your guy will sponsor you I am sure so when you do eventually arrive here your an asset to him,and you have a degree under your belt Concentrating on your education at your stage in life will take your mind off the 3 years your going to be temporarily seperated,good luck in life
    Hello Grace, I do agree with Tawi2 it's not a long wait. Don't rush things as you are still very young. Wait for her visit, and start there. Know each other well, work on your credentials (education). I personally meet my now hubby in 2008, and I'm still here in the Philippines.,lot's of things to consider. no regrets for that as now i have finally decided to quit from my work here and join my hubby in uk.

Quote Originally Posted by tipzy23 View Post
    WHat..? oh well don't be too sad dear, you're still very young. Maybe you're not really meant to be just cheer up and move on. Life is beautiful and full of wonders.

thanks aryM,,,,what a poor life...sorry eventhough i want to continue my college but the money that i earn in my part-time job is not enough ...

sorry to hear whats hapened, but hey,its better its happened now rather than later, everyone has given you the facts as they are,
    and also its very true that your still young and so much life ahead of you,so much to look forward to, the right guy is out there somewhere for you,in the meantime take your time,enjoy the gift of youth

Trusted Member
    Seems like there are thousands of young ladies wanting to finish their studies in the Phils, but not enough money.

I keep having to tell so many of them that I'm far too old and ugly to deserve their adoration and undying love, in exchange for regular Western Union cheques.

Nice job if you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    sorry to hear whats hapened, but hey,its better its happened now rather than later, everyone has given you the facts as they are,
    and also its very true that your still young and so much life ahead of you,so much to look forward to, the right guy is out there somewhere for you,in the meantime take your time,enjoy the gift of youth
    thanks!!,,,yeah,,,but putting time in myself,,,i thought that i can receive true love to the man that i love most....moving on,,,

Yeah Graham,,not only women who only want to have a good education that can be proud of....im not poor-mind to not catch what you want to point out,,,Graham there's no trickster if there's no deceiver....before you put out your money in your pocket and gave it to someone else i know you really think that,,but i know there some of girls who still decent...

Trusted Member
    Yes there are lots of decent girls, as well as lots of scammers.

Usually it's quite easy to sort one from the other.

what i could say for that is be careful,,,your matured enough to know who is fake and who is real,,,

Trusted Member
    what i could say for that is be careful,,,your matured enough to know who is fake and who is real,,,
    Yes that's true.

It certainly doesn't take me long to sniff them out.

Some guys...well...they say a fool and his money are easily parted, and there's no fool bigger than a lovesick one.

i understan you graham,,,,

Respected Member
    i think you may have had a lucky escape tipzy, 3 months is not long enough to know each other properly you need to meet in person, be aware there are some masama guys who are sex tourist's and make false promises to girls and just want a holiday girlfriend!
    I dont know your guy, maybe he is good, but there are liars out there just like there are scammer girls too!
    if you are looking for a foreign bf to marry one day u need be sure he is serious and understands the financial implications to bring you here and difficulties of marrying a filipina. i hope you meet a good guy who deserves you!

sorry but also i cant help but think that a 50 year old with an 18 yr old is a big age gap, even tho there is 18 yrs between me and my fiancee. good luck, i truly wish you the best, god bless you, ingat.

So sorry Grace to read this. You sound so sincere and honest im sure you will be happy in your future life. Do not change your outlook on life.

Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information