Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tramp Stamps

Just for the record MY Wife is not a tramp and your very offhand with your insults sir

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbo View Post
    Just for the record MY Wife is not a tramp and your very offhand with your insults sir
    Welcome to the forum and please do not take offence ! I'm sorry also that raynaputi and subseastu are offended.
    Most forum members are friendly and try to be helpful. There's much expertise and good information here, from members who respect each other, whether or not they have actually met .
    A similar proportion of the population probably smoke, abuse alcohol, and eat too much, as have tattoos. But the cost to health, our NHS, and society, for the first three examples of what some might also call "moronic behaviour" far outweighs the tax revenue received. Nobody is perfect and lifestyle choices affect us all. We're each entitled to opinions, but if they're not backed up by facts, treat them as "water off a duck's back" .

Tramps,Slags,Parasites, just imagine what a perfect world this would be if we were all like deptworth...have you really got such a big problem with your world ? ?
    Perhaps you should be looking closer to home...let him without sin ect ! !
    Yes, I can spell, Just can't tpye

Banned
    Just for the sake of good order read about the imaginary insult here

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....-for-Walaytawo

Post # 14

Think you've gone a bit OTT with this one Dedworth lad.

I had my first tat done aged 19 of my girlfriends name on my forearm. In hindsight it was pretty stupid as we split in the end, albeit after eleven years. Had it on my arm for twenty years up until last Xmas where instead of getting laser surgery, I got a tribal tattoo over the original one, and what a great job he made of it.

As for tattoo's on women. Some can be crude and ugly, especially on the arms but the smallish discreet tats I don't mind.

i dont regret the pain just the costs ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Call me narrow minded and insulting if you like, water off a ducks back to me. I think to permanently deface your body is moronic just as I was a moron when I smoked cigarettes. For the record I also believe body piercing to be stupid and hazardous
    i guess u dont like boxing too... or rugby..

Trusted Member
    Wonder if I can get the top of my head tattooed black.

Girls with tattoos look 'dirty' to me....in a sexy way.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Wonder if I can get the top of my head tattooed black.
    My kids have got one of those hedgehog things with grass seed on its back, that seems to grow quite well....you should give a packet of grass seed a go, you'd look cool with green hair

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    My kids have got one of those hedgehog things with grass seed on its back, that seems to grow quite well....you should give a packet of grass seed a go, you'd look cool with green hair
    What do you reckon ?

top of the morning to yer there graham, and i dont mean to offend anyone that is irish either

My Daughter always jokes"Dad why don't you have a Rabbit tattooed on your head"
    I say why a Rabbit she says coz it looks like a hare
    I think small tattoos you can hide are OK but the trend is to get more and more and they are getting bigger-saw some sights in Blackpool not pretty

Respected Member
    What do you reckon ?

Perfect Good for the environment too, just think of all the co2 your new hair will absorb

Just for the sake of good order read about the imaginary insult here

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....-for-Walaytawo

Post # 14
    I did read it and replyed to Admins diconary quote

What part of Promiscuous Or Prostitute is it that you dont find insulting since that is the definition of tramp

Banned
    I did read it and replyed to Admins diconary quote

What part of Promiscuous Or Prostitute is it that you dont find insulting since that is the definition of tramp
    I've never found the need to consult a dictionary over a bit of slang

I've never found the need to consult a dictionary over a bit of slang
    Put it to a live test then, next time your down the pub and some girls walk in with some tattoos try out your slang on them

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
    Welcome to the forum and please do not take offence ! I'm sorry also that raynaputi and subseastu are offended.
    Most forum members are friendly and try to be helpful. There's much expertise and good information here, from members who respect each other, whether or not they have actually met .
    A similar proportion of the population probably smoke, abuse alcohol, and eat too much, as have tattoos. But the cost to health, our NHS, and society, for the first three examples of what some might also call "moronic behaviour" far outweighs the tax revenue received. Nobody is perfect and lifestyle choices affect us all. We're each entitled to opinions, but if they're not backed up by facts, treat them as "water off a duck's back" .
    Thanks for your kind reply I was and still am a bit shocked to see such disrespect for any of our women folk regardless of from which part of the world they hail from

I remember when wearing slacks was considered unusual but that didnt make those women that did bad

I have often thought about having a traditional intertwining Japanese Koi on the top of my arm and shoulder... but have not done it yet, not sure if i ever will, but I am not offended by the thought.
    While some tattoos can look quite 'tatty' and 'common' some can be tasteful and beautiful works of art. Some are worn as badges, some to shock. If done with discrection I see no harm.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I have often thought about having a traditional intertwining Japanese Koi on the top of my arm and shoulder... but have not done it yet, not sure if i ever will, but I am not offended by the thought.
    While some tattoos can look quite 'tatty' and 'common' some can be tasteful and beautiful works of art. Some are worn as badges, some to shock. If done with discrection I see no harm.
    Some of the Japanese tattoos do look good. Many years ago I went to the Tattoo Museum in Amsterdam, they have the preserved skins of several Yakuza in there, it might sound a bit sick, but the artwork was spectacular.
    As I've said in previous posts, I'm not going to have any myself, but each to their own. Personally, I do think they look better on men than women, and I'm not a big fan of the ones that are just a scrawled name. Many friends of mine have tattoos, some regret them and others dont.
    It does seem to be a subject that divides opinion. Rightly or wrongly people are going to judge a person on their physical appearance and first impressions do play a part in business. In my workplace we have very clear rules on tattoos, they must not be visible. It makes me wonder how people with tattoos on their hands, necks, faces and heads get an office type job? I suppose it's ok if you are multi millionaire rock star or run your own business, but it must be hard to get a job if you've got a swastika on your forehead.

What do you reckon ?

... looks like someone has spilt a tin of green fence paint over your head, Graham. But yesterday, in a Princes Street, Edinburgh McDonald's outlet, I saw a young bloke whose thatch was even more garish than yours!

Trusted Member
    Just celebrating my Irish roots at the moment.

Respected Member
    Just celebrating my Irish roots at the moment.
    You should have a 4 leaf clover / shamrock design shaved into it then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information