Someone forwarded me this message. Tells about what filipina is.........

Think the lady who wrote this message is now USA

I'm saddened and disgusted on what some Filipinas are doing on the internet. They don't reflect the real Filipina or majority of Filipinas.let me give you a background of our history to know who really are the Filipinos. Our ancestors are the the following:Indonesians, they crossed through landbridges and they influenced us with ways of farming and hunting, then the malays came, riding their boats called "Balangays" and taught us a more civilized cultures, esp. in governance.Then the Chinese, exchange goods with us, that is called "Barter" and influenced us in many ways in their food, but mostly business. The Arabs also came and brought Islam in Mindanao.The Spaniards conquered the Philippines for for almost 400 years and brought Christianity.Filipinas then are very conservative,full of good values,always praying, and knew all domestic works. You can't kiss her unless you'll marry her.And they wore long gown.Up to this time majority of Filipinas are like this.Maria Clara style.Then from the Americans who liberated us from the Spaniards and Japanese, we learned Democracy, to be punctual and free education through the American teachers "Thomasites" bec. they are riding in the ship s.s. Thomasite. From the Japanese we learned how to do poultry. In short, we Filipinos are unique because we inherited many cultures and the Philippines is the only Asian country with both east and west civilization.And mostly,majority are Catholic.Through our interracial interaction, Filipinos became unique, there are mestizas, mestizos......They are beautiful and sexy....Like me....Lol..

Becoming exposed to new technologies, trends, made some Filipinas bold and daring...Also the culprit is low economy, low salary, high cost of education wherein only the well to do families can afford.Thats why there are some Filipinas who closed their eyes and marry foreigners, even if they are old, fat, etc...But even if they marry for convenience, once with their husband already they are loving, caring, faithful...Thats natural for a Filipina unless
maltreated..They are seeking greener pasture...Can't blame them because US$ is times 48, Canadian $ 41,etc...One year salary here is just one month in countries like USA, Canada, UK, etc...Thats why they want to have relationship with citizens of those countries.They want to have a good life..They want to help their family here in Philippines....Filipinos have strong family ties...And Filipinos are very kind, generous, loving and caring....So don't blame them if they sent money to the Philippines...Its natural for Filipinos to h elp the needy...philippines is a rich country, if only theres no government corruption....

To make clear my point in writing this, let me classify kinds of Filipinas, in this modern world.According to class: High class - they are from rich families, they are educated and part of high society, they have high technology gadgets, Middle class- they are also educated but are more conservative than high class Filipinas they have pc/internet at home,they use internet for research, communication with relatives abroad, etc..but not for marrying foreigners,Low class- they are the Filipinas chatting in internet cafe, they come from poor families, having hard time to continue their education or have no high education attainment, hard-up financially in their daily lives...or they are hookers/whores (well every country have whores),thats why they are looking for foreigners to make their life better..They are mostly from Visayas and Mindanao areas (except Muslim women)...

Now you know....So next time don't say Filipinas are scam artist...Only 1/8 to 1/4 of the population of women in Philippines. And even if they are scam artist, its for a good cause...So if you're generous and kind then entertain them...God bless those Filipinas and their future foreigner lovers....
Those ladies from Visayas and mindanao, what can u say?