Hello To all,

Its my first time here and I hope someone can help me or give me a good advice.. I am currently on a student visa (Tier 4) valid until July 2012, my problem is my school has been suspended from the home office for months now, I never enrolled to a new school because our school said that they are still fighting for their license to be back.

I am currently in a relationship with a British passport holder originally from my home country, and we are scheduled to get married on the 25th of June. Will there be a possibility that I will get refused because my school has been suspended for long time and I did not enroll for a new one? my visa is still valid till july 2012.

I have never breached any rules and I follow the limitations of my visa specially on working hours, I just work 12 hours which I am allowed to make 20.

We have the sufficient funds, she is financially stable earning atleast GBP 50,000 PA, relationship is genuine, we have photos together, calls of almost 1hour each day since last year.

What I am afraid of is my current immigration status... Is it okey to apply through premium service (Public enquiry) or by post. I am thinking to get a solicitor but they say they will charge me 2500? should i just go home and apply?

I hope to hear any advice... thank you...

Alex