Hi there, I just want to tell you all a few lines about myself and I will write a longer hello type intro later!

My name is Tom, Im a 25 year old male account manager from Birmingham, England . . . although i am originally from Northern Ireland.

I studied biology followed by theology and counselling and have never had a job related to my Uni education.

I found the love of my life some months ago on a Filipina introductions website, and I have been enraptured with her love since then! We have emailed and chatted daily and we are planning to get married in a year from now! She lives in Bayawan City in Oriental Negros, and I can;t wait to see her, her family and her city on Christmas when I go there!

She is the greatest thing to happen to me - - especially since she healed me from big hurts I had from a relationship where I was dominated by my British Ex g.f. for 3 years!

SO i am here because I need some friends who are in a position to understand my situation

I was on another board before but it recently became nasty and actually abusive, so i looked long and hard for a better forum, and this one seems nice!

So - -I hope I can be a valuable member of this forum and can be relied upon to chip in where I can be of help!