Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can anybody help me with advise please

can anybody help me with advise please

hello.i hope somebody can help.i met somebody in the philippines when i travelled there to visit my niece in february.im very much in love with her and i miss her like mad.basically i want her here with me asap.the day i landed back in the uk we spoke on yahoo messenger and i asked her if she wanted to come and live with me and she said she would.i own my house (with mortgage)and i have my own business which pays a good wage although im not loaded.im going back to see her in may and im going to try and get her a visa to come back with me.i only have 3 weeks in the philippines so i was going to try and get her a 6 month visit visa then when shes here apply for a work permit for her and give her a job in my business.does anybody know if this is possible.also i need to know the best possible way of getting a visit visa for her.on the ukvacs website it says non-settlement visas you should have a decision in 15 days is this true.

london well away from those people up norf
    A work visa is unlikely unless you can improve no one can do the job from the uk or the eu (ie highly skilled job etc)

Vistor visas are possible but for a young unmarried person unless they have a very good job, loads of money/land (ie a reason why they not wanna run away from phill for good) they are pretty hard to come by.

I know its not the news you wanna here and both visas im sure are possible, but just make sure you research all the rules and regs well before applying to save hassle.

If you love this lady then the best option is to apply her a fiancee visa than visitor visa as this will likely get a refused but first you must build evidences that your relationship is genuine ie. keep all the Y! Messenger chats, phone calls, emails etc.

Spend some few times reading all the success story from the members of this forum and you will find them just right here in this forum! All your questions about applying a visa has been already answered here.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

thanx i have been looking its just all so mind boggling.i guess i have no chance of going to manila in may and coming back together 3 weeks later.i just wanted to know if there is a way i miss her so much.yeah she has nothing as in money/land etc.we txt everyday but i only phone and chat through y messenger sorry if im being dim but how do you keep records of chatting on ym.do the embassy take business accounts into consideration instead of personal bank accounts

As what they said, gather all the evidence that u actually have contact to each other for a couple months and met each other.

Apply fiancee visa, marry her in UK, ammend her passport, Apply FLR(m) then after she have that visa, she can work anytime.

Pls use the SEARCH FUNCTION im sure u will find the answers to all of your questions that u might have now.
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

yeah im looking through the forum now i only found it tonight.1 more question do we have to get married within 6 months if i can get my gf in the uk with me i would like to live together a while longer than 6 months before getting married.is that possible?thankyou all your advice has been much appreciated

i have an indian friend here in the uk who thinks it would not be a problem getting her a visit visa because of the ammount of friends he has visiting him from india who have sponsers.is the philippines so much harder to get a visit visa or is it the obvious that im a man and my gf a women

Fiancee visa is good for 6 months only! So within that time u should get married, coz you still have to apply her the 2 yr extension visa which is the FLR(M) b4 the visa is due.

She will stay legal in UK, as long as you follow the steps after wedding!
    Scot ===>

cheers scots.i just hope (if i can get my gf to the uk) that she likes it here.i worry it will be to cold for her.she would turn the ac off as soon as i walked out of the hotel room in subic.its not the warmest in the north east uk.thanx ppl i will keep searching the forum

Fiancee visa is the only legal way, and the way everyone here done it, and nearly all are now happily in the UK.

We all had to wait months, and none of us died!! I had to wait 2 years.....

You do know that visa's will cost you over £1000 in the first year?
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Fiancee visa is the only legal way, and the way everyone here done it, and nearly all are now happily in the UK.
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

yeah im an impatient sod.maybe when i go over in may i should leave the visa application untill later as ive only known her since february and i want to help her apply with as much ammo as i can ie contact,money ive sent,pics etc.i know its expensive but shes worth it.

yes i understand its expensive but shes worth it.i think i will just visit my gf in may without submitting an application as we have only known each other since february.i would like to be armed with as much as i can for the application and maybe 4 months contact will not be enough.im so glad i found this forum it has saved me from wasting time and money thanx ppl.ive got to think of a way of telling her now because she has it in her head that its quite simple to get to the uk

arrrggg why cant i post

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

We all had to wait months, and none of us died!! I had to wait 2 years.....

You do know that visa's will cost you over £1000 in the first year?

i got married in nov 2002, but didnt apply for a spouse visa til jan 2005 !!!!, no i wasn't in 'strange ways' keith , i waited for me wife to finish med school, she got granted a visa in march 2005, came to uk mid may 2005 ! now thats waiting
    oh and before that we knoew each other for about 2 1/2 yrs

its worth the wait ...

i dont mind the cost it will be worth it.ok im just going to visit her again in 3 weeks time.i wont try a visit visa.i will however use all the advice off this forum to collect stubs,reciepts,pics etc.to build a portfolio up and try for fiance visa in a few months.i now know how to save chat logs and call logs so i can now print them off and i have my phone bills showing i have txt her everyday since ive been back and phoned at least once a week.ive also told my gf to save her load cards.i just need to be patient.thankyou

Wow you picked all the basics up quick you must have done some serious reading good on you sir. i hope you are both together very soon.

thanx.we will be back together for a couple of weeks soon i cant wait.im just so glad i found this site or i would have gone blind and come back very disappointed.you ppl are a mountain of knowledge im still learning more & more every minute.just 1 more thing if you dont mind.ive tried searching but i cant find anything on age difference.do you know if the embassy look down on it.im 31 and my gf is 22

Im 32 the wifes 23 i was 29 and the wife 21 when applying

ok thanx another little peace to my mind.cmon liverpool

oh dear.my heads in the shed.my gf has just rang me to say she isnt really 22but 18 and i think she has tried to get her passport with somebody elses id(dont know how u can try that but i couldnt understand her coz she was crying so much)i hope not anyway.im supposed to be going to see her in 2 weeks but i dont know what to do now.she was in tears and says she loves me and wants to be with me here in england but that now makes us 13yrs apart in age.i love her so much im devastated i presume she has to be 21 to come with me anyway.well im gonna close shop and go buy some vodka get drunk and .sorry i just wanted to share that with someone

Chill mate let her calm down and explain her self at present there is no law saying they have to be over 21 to come over in the uk and they may not be one for a while. Read a former poster who was far older than you and i and wife was younger than us both. No need to panicpanic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by poss30 View Post
    oh dear.my heads in the shed.my gf has just rang me to say she isnt really 22but 18 and i think she has tried to get her passport with somebody elses id(dont know how u can try that but i couldnt understand her coz she was crying so much)i hope not anyway.im supposed to be going to see her in 2 weeks but i dont know what to do now.she was in tears and says she loves me and wants to be with me here in england but that now makes us 13yrs apart in age.i love her so much im devastated i presume she has to be 21 to come with me anyway.well im gonna close shop and go buy some vodka get drunk and .sorry i just wanted to share that with someone
    Why she never tell you bout her real age?? what's her reason????
    Where she from again?

One of the member here has a filipino gf and she's 18 too and the guy is same age as you! And they are going to apply fiancee visa in autum this year!

Just go and see her, see how it works for u both
    Scot ===>

andypaul im trying its just many things going on in my head.are filipino women more mature than our british counterparts.its the teen thing that hits me.am i a teenage crush.obviously i need to talk to her.i cant get any sense out of her now.shes gonna come on yahoo tomorrow.

vodka is good for you, it low ph

seriously just relax - it will work out ok

scotsfiancee i can only think that it was a comment i made to her,that she looks to young for an old git like me,which i said as a joke.she lives in taytay rizal.we met in robinsons supermarket near the la corona hotel where i was staying.we met we clicked and she came to subic with me for 3 weeks where i had the time of my life to be honest.i came out of a long term relationship a year ago where my ex had been sleeping with someone behind my back for 3 months.i have 2 young kids to this horrible women and all the lies i got off her makes me hate lying now.im probably letting this get to me to much now.im going to grill her tomorrow coz i dont like ppl not being straight with me

thanx peeps.i might try a bit of tampo tomorrow.hows it go again total silence

Phil ladies from my limited experience do seem to grow up quicker in some aspects than brit raised ladies. They normally have more resposbilty in the home look after their younger and older realtives.
    Best thing to do is chat to her saturday and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by poss30 View Post
    thanx peeps.i might try a bit of tampo tomorrow.hows it go again total silence
    Tampo on yahoo kind of defeats the object.

relax tonight and talk to her she may have made s ailly mistake but who doesnt. phill women like to please those they love (from what i know) and are more selfless then the avg brit.
    my wife didnt want to say she had a brother or sister at first in case it upset me not sure how it would but there you go. Phill ladies tend to not want to upset their mahal. I dont know why im no expert im afraid.

to be honest andypaul i would never have guessed so i shouldnt have asked the question.english women i would have spotted it.smirnoffs kicking in the low ph is working maybe i should drink gaviscon and save the liver.i pray tonight she has a good reason for me tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information