Thread: Stuff about other members you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Next is raynaputi

Forum Name: raynaputi

Favourite Movie: Sleepless in Seattle, My Best Friend's Wedding

Favourite Band/Singer: The Corrs, The Script, Usher

Favourite TV Programme: Glee, CSI, Gossip Girl

Favourite Sports Team: I don't have any..but I like watching tennis

Favourite Meal: pasta, anything with beef, japanese cuisine

Favourite Drink: orange juice, four seasons

Favourite Filipino Food: kare-kare

If applicable, how many Filipina’s have you dated? - as far as i know, i'm not a lesbian.. but i have dated 2 british guys already (didn't get to meet the first one in person though, which made things for the better )

What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner? - there are lots but sense of humour should be present coz that's where the compatibility starts..

What’s the biggest turn-off in a member of the opposite sex? - smoking..arrogant..bad breath and body odor

What personality traits do you dislike in people generally? - plastic, arrogant

Name something about you that not many people know! - i have a stage fright..and i don't want to be given a task which i don't have any idea how to do it..i hate to be put on the spot like that..

Which famous person did you have a crush on when you were younger? - Justin Timberlake..haha

Have you ever been physically likened to anyone famous, and if so, who? - errrrr...i don't know...no one tells me so..haha

Which section of the forum do you like the best? - Loose Talk & Off Topic..haha..

If your forum name isn’t your real name, where does it derive from? - rayna is my real name and "puti" means white which my friends call me coz i have a white skin

What’s your worst ever job and why? - i never thought my jobs are bad..just the salary and the bosses!!!

Where would you prefer to spend an evening out? Pub/Bar, Cinema or Theatre? - Cinema

Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with? - my previous project director! she's so evil!

Which chore around the home do you hate doing most? - folding clean clothes coz that means i have to sort it! haha

Have you ever been in the back of a Police car, and if so, what for? - no

Apart from anyone close to you, who would you say was/is the greatest human being to ever walk the earth? - hmmm..i have no idea

Which member would you like to be interviewed next? - anyone..one of the females!
    Last edited by raynaputi; 1st June 2011 at 12:47.

Thread Information