Good Morning all,

Who are we?????? I am Stuart Davey and my partner is Sarah Sandajan.

Stuart(34).......born in UK raised in Australia. Left home to go to sea in 1995. became a captain and then came ashore to work on land in 2005. Met Sarah in Singapore in 2008 and thats when life changed (for the better). moved from Oman to Manila to live with Sarah. We been living in bacoor, Cavite now for 3 years. i was working in Shipping and Oil and Gas in Makati before I did some consultancy work in Subic Bay. But recently I got good job in Newcastle, UK so now here I am alone, bored and lonely in Newcastle, UK, unable to enjoy the summery days as we are busy saving for my partner and our kids visas.

Sarah(33).......born and raised in Manila. Typical large family who live close and support each other in every facet of life. Worked hard to send her kids to school working as OFW in Singapore in hotel industry. In 2008 after meeting me, she moved back to Philippines and we openned two stores, RTW and Sari sari and although the businesses made no money at all it gave us many enjoyable moments and a good understanding of basic business....learning from mistakes.

We have five childre...sarah had four before we met and then just recently (8 weeks ago) our little girl Ashley was born in Dasmarinas and I miss her so much.

So our plan is for Sarah baby and two other children to join me in UK so we can be family together. We will enjoy life here and I will educate the kids in stuff like snowball fights and open wrapped chips at the chippy. We try to keep them away from the off license as much as we can.......

Thats us.....hope to get to know you all better and if there is anyone in Newcastle who would like to share a story we should meet and have a laugh.......

Stuart