Thanks for all your discussions...your assistance is great but it has really become an expensive long life correcting session. Much easier I think to just apply the unmarried visa and get our family together as fast as possible.....then we can arrange other issues.....

We cannot get annulment for abondonment believe me we looked at that and annulment here in Phil takes up to 3 years legal battle with several hundreds of thousand pesos required.

I have been talking to Filipino Community in Newcastle and was informed the process in Uk is much simpler with less requirements and less questions for almost everything. they have advised me to get family here then deal with passport issues....

I simply thought maybe i could get my daughter in as tourist and then apply passport on arrival however I thought it may be issue as the mother is settlement visa....

OK thanks again but the ideas of annulments and all...chances are I finished this job and we back in UK by then anyway..our plan is to move back to Uk after 2 years or so I just wanted to get the family here while I am here for the experience and to open my kids eyes to the bigger world hopefully installing a sense of motivation for their studies....