Hi I am a newbie here. basically I need help and friends. I joined my husband here in Nov 06 but the relationship did not turn up good. Now I am worried of myself being here. Please I need some advice regarding my status here. I am in a spouse visa and I am having difficulty understanding my English husband. I got a nice career in PHIL and was hesitant to join him but because I do love him I took the risk. Then It's just over 5 months now we are separated and just living with a Filipina I just met here. I'm just new in England and I don't know much. I still love my husband and want to work things out but a part of me tells me it's not worth trying. He got so much insecurities as well as very disrepectful to his parents. I don't think those are the qualities I am looking for a man or to be my husband forever. I could not concentrate on my job anymore. Does anybody felt this way during there first few months? Should I give up now? If worst comes to worst then when can we get divorced? What happens to my visa then? Is there still any possibility that my visa can be converted to another type of visa? Can somebody be my friend here? Is it possible to get your mobile number? Please do help me.