Thread: CFO Stamp

CFO Stamp

Thanks to all the people here who gave me advices especially joebloggs. I had made it. I got my visa couple weeks ago.

I have some query here again about the CFO Stamp. Will it take days for me to be stamped on my passport or will I have it on the same day? I was trying to get a hold of the CFO Office but no one is answering the calls. I am bothered as my husband will be booking a flight for me but not sure when otherwise it will cost us money for rebooking the flights if it will take days for me to have the CFO stamp.

I hope someone will clear my mind here. Thanks.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergidd View Post
    Thanks to all the people here who gave me advices especially joebloggs. I had made it. I got my visa couple weeks ago.

I have some query here again about the CFO Stamp. Will it take days for me to be stamped on my passport or will I have it on the same day? I was trying to get a hold of the CFO Office but no one is answering the calls. I am bothered as my husband will be booking a flight for me but not sure when otherwise it will cost us money for rebooking the flights if it will take days for me to have the CFO stamp.

I hope someone will clear my mind here. Thanks.
    Hi ther. My wife got hers the same day in manila last november.She arrived at 8am and she was out with everything you need from cfo at 2pm.She said it was all straight forward.

thanks junior for the reply.

heloo i took the cfo seminar last week for a few hours but you conot get your passport stamp by thier cfo sticker until the day its valid. i had my visa last week too but the validity is on june 25 so i still have to go back there for the sticker stamping.

Banned
    Hi
    My wife is due to apply for her Spouse Visa for the UK soon. And she has yet to attend the CFO seminar etc. For those that have already been through the CFO seminar, what does it entail? My wife is really worried? Do they quiz her on our relationship and things like that? Or is it more straight forward than that?

Many thanks for any help on this.

Thread Information