Hi I am a filipina that lives in hastings with a british husband and a 7 months old son.

The issue is about my sister.
She is talking to this guy from bristol. She said they are gf and bf online but she is not really expecting too much anymore coz she learned her lessons already in the past that she expected too much from people she talk online and then they end up liars and scammers

They`ve been talking since febuary this year. They never seen each other on webcam. They see each others pictures and he calls her guess twice a month and whenever she left offline message to him and asked him to call he will then call her. They chat on yahoo but dont send each other email.

When my sister mentioned to him last april that she wants to go back college he said why do you have to when im coming there to marry you. But she didnt believe it coz they dont have proper communication really.

I talked to my sister yesterday and she told me that she receive email from him saying he sent her 1 HP laptop, gold neklace, 1 black berry phone, hand bag chocolate and sum of £10, 000 cash in an envelope.

He said he sent that money for her expenses anf so she could prepare for the wedding. he also attached a reciept of sending this items and gave my sister the website www.airlink-worldwide.de.tl he gave her the user name and the password so my sister could track the parcel. I log in to the website and it says he realy did send a parcel using ths courier from bristol but it didnt say what is in that parcel. I also read the reciept he attached and it says in there the items he sent which is the phone and etc except the money that he didnt declare in there.

Now this morning i talk to my sister again and she said someone sent her a text saying she has a parcel but ite been hold on malaysia coz it has money on it thats not been declared and then they phone her that they want customs clearance fee of 2000 usd.

I am just wondering why did i able to log in the courier website and track the parcel. Why will someone wants to scamm my sister when he knows she dont have money lol.
This is the 2nd time that a person she meet online from UK tried to scamm her. I just feel for her. She should be the one scamming them lol joking. Now i realize that scammers are everywhere lol