Thread: Hello all

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by L-M-A-B_90 View Post
    Hi to all,

My name is Lawrence, living in Cardiff (S. Wales).
    I am looking to meet new friends and find that special Pinay for me, I am a serious guy and I seek the long term -
    My ideal Pinay should be clean-living, honest, kind with a great heart and personality.
    If anyone's interested, please do get in touch.

(Hope to hear from you all soon)
    Hi, Lawrence. ... if you happen to be a student, and are "fancy-free" with time to spare over the summer months, then - as others have already suggested - it's DEFINITELY worthwhile visting the Phils, learning the culture and meeting the lovely Filipina ladies in their home environment. to this friendly, online filipino/uk site, and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Newbie (Restricted Access) L-M-A-B_90's Avatar
    Thank you for the greetings, this is a very informative website/forum -

I have been thinking about the travel and I fully intend to make the journey in the near future.
    So your suggestions I seriously consider, anyway thanks again for the welcome.
    Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Hi, Lawrence. ... if you happen to be a student, and are "fancy-free" with time to spare over the summer months, then - as others have already suggested - it's DEFINITELY worthwhile visting the Phils, learning the culture and meeting the lovely Filipina ladies in their home environment. to this friendly, online filipino/uk site, and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Thread Information