Thread: money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

money

hi everyone not sure if its here i need to be well my beloved to be will be coming november with luck what i want to know do i need to have lots of money in my bank as i have just come off sick and as i have not regained work i have signed on i didnt want too as i wanted to regain work but started to run out of money so had no choice hope to remedy that with luck before she gets here any advice will be gratefull she has money to support herself she knows about my position on work and understands but will ukba ?thanks to everyone

Money may not be the root of all evil, but studies reveal that those with money on their minds tend to be indifferent to helping or even interacting with others.

and yes you need to have money to support you and her

do i need to prove what i have at moment its only small she has money of her own hopeing to get back to hgv work just waiting to get digital card but i may not have alot saved by time she comes any ides what i may need in bank thanks too all

Hawk,
    I need to be honest with you.
    You need to provide evidence to the ECO that you can support her without recourse to public funds.
    As a guide only, the highly marginal case is for you to demonstrate £106 per week of disposable income after rent/mortgage. Bank statements need to support this and normally not show any overdrawn account without some definite written explanation that will be acceptable to the ECO.
    Savings will help but your positive proven cash flow is more important unless your have savings that will be sufficient for the envisaged duration.

If you feel your financial standing is weak and you have no steady employment, I would strongly suggest to wait a little longer to a more positive situation.

There's just too much at stake to take such risks that are reasons for refusals on their own.

many thanks as i said i just come of sick kidney stones hoping to get work this month

with Terpe. Much as you want your fiancee to be with you ASAP ... it really IS in your best interests to bide your time until you find yourself in a stronger position financially before she applies for a visa. I also recommend doing so because Entry Clearance Officers are notorious for "having eyes like a hawk"!

as with the others before me , what they say is right, if your partner can support herself and does she work there maybe a tourist visa on her own behalf may do the trick, just a thought

Thread Information