Thread: Terminal 3 to Terminal 1

Take taxi.
    YOU HAVE TO PASSED TERMINAL 2 TO GET TO TERMINAL 1.
    Ask for direction from someone who works at the airport!
    The taxi ride would be just 5 mins. and there would be Yellow taxis waiting when you exit the terminal. They are the only accredited taxi operators there aside from the more expensive coupon taxi.

Banned
    Depends what airport at Heathrow if its nice weather walk outside, if cold or wet go underground through the tunnels

Banned
    John - I think you misunderstood I was tongue in cheek talking about LHR as no location was mentioned originally. Sorry I cant help re Manila

Yep. There is a shuttle service from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3. And its free (from the last time I remember it). Once you get out of Terminal Airport 1 go straight to your right. You can see the shuttle service by the end of the taxi queues. You can always ask the airport staff where to find it.

As for taxi.. . I have crazy experience with some drivers charging me more from the usual fare. So be careful
    Quote Originally Posted by John_10 View Post
    Hi Dedworth this is John. I think Maricris is asking on july Maricris will travel from tacloban to manila she arrives at terminal 3 I arrive at terminal 1, what is the best way to travel between terminals do they have a shuttle service. many thanks

Respected Member
    There is a shuttle bus which goes from terminal to terminal,I believe it used to be free but there is a small charge now. It leaves from the service bay outside the main door. It may take 30 minutes or more if traffic to reach T1 as the bus will call at the Domestic and Centennial(T2) on route to T1.
    It is easy to pick up a metered taxi which has dropped a passenger or outside at the roundabout near Marriot hotel or take a yellow taxi. Fare for taxi should be under P100,slightly more for the yellow taxi as the flag down rate is P80

Respected Member
    Hello,

I was there in Manila last May to met my husband. We booked the Manila Airport Hotel. Just a walking distance from the Arrival of International. If u booked that hotel, they have a shuttle bus. The hotel is just facing the airport. Be careful of the taxi. I was a victim along my friend (knowing my friend from Manila) but still we face the agony of those abusive drivers. The driver pretend to know the place, but he roam us as far we reach paranaque. Be watchful.! But we argue the driver and transfer to another taxi. Good thing our new taxi driver, drive us to the correct and safe place of the hotel. In the evening, it was there I met my husband, just so funny, we are just walking from the airport, carrying his backpack. But its all worth it to see your husband after so many months of being apart.

Anyway, just be watchful and keep an eye on everything. Be alert!

Yes you can go from terminal T1 which is the old Internation terminal to terminal 3 which is the new terminal operated by Cebu Pacific.......Terminal 2 is for Philippines air lines.......You can't just go to the arrival hall of T1 which is on the lower level unless you are from a hotel pickup service.....Taxes aren't allowed in there either......You can walk down the exit road and there you will find people waiting to meet passanges, jeepneys & taxis etc....You can't get to the departure area of T1 unless you have a airline ticket for departure.

Best for the person arriving at T1 to take the shuttle or a taxi to T3 arrival area and meet there as it sounds like you are on a Cebu Pacific domestic flight into manila.

Koala

Quote Originally Posted by John_10 View Post
    Hi Dedworth this is John. I think Maricris is asking on july Maricris will travel from tacloban to manila she arrives at terminal 3, I arrive at terminal 1.
    Ahh ... it's funny how, whenever Terminals 3 and 1 are mentioned, many of us Brits immediately think of Heathrow when, in fact - in this case - we're talking about shuttle transfers between Manila Domestic and International Airports.

Merely an observation!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Merely an observation!
    that you changed your avatar Arthur
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    that you changed your avatar Arthur
    ... I have, indeed, Steve ... d'you like it?

... d'you like it?
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Respected Member
    ... I have, indeed, Steve ... d'you like it?
    Very smart and distinguished in your blazer and shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    Very smart and distinguished in your blazer and shirt
    Ah ... , Ian; kind of you to say so ...

... thing IS, I only decided to take a "formal" jacket at the last minute, on the advice of a friend who'd been to Rome inumerable times on business in the past - when he'd worked as a Senior Buyer with the Scientific Instrument manufactures, 'Marconi'. He told me the Italians are very "fashion-conscious" - often to be seen "promenading" the city streets of an evening ..."dressed-up-to-the-nines" ... in the latest designer clothes. So I thought I'd follow suit [pardon the pun!] as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by febmary View Post
    Hello,

I was there in Manila last May to met my husband. We booked the Manila Airport Hotel. Just a walking distance from the Arrival of International. If u booked that hotel, they have a shuttle bus. The hotel is just facing the airport. Be careful of the taxi. I was a victim along my friend (knowing my friend from Manila) but still we face the agony of those abusive drivers. The driver pretend to know the place, but he roam us as far we reach paranaque. Be watchful.! But we argue the driver and transfer to another taxi. Good thing our new taxi driver, drive us to the correct and safe place of the hotel. In the evening, it was there I met my husband, just so funny, we are just walking from the airport, carrying his backpack. But its all worth it to see your husband after so many months of being apart.

Anyway, just be watchful and keep an eye on everything. Be alert!
    thats is very true the taxi drivers in Manila are abusive ive beena a victim before as well though not all taxi driver but almost

Thread Information