Thread: financial situation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baboyako View Post
    In hindsight you should have cooked the dog, saved 900, and enjoyed a slap up meal
    yes well its 12yrs old, when it's you can come and collect it, and make a lechon, except it will not be the dog on a stick but a badboy pinoy

when my wife went mad at the £900, i told the wife, its her or the dog, so the dog still here

well with hindsight, if i had known the gov would push up visa fees from £335 to £750 each i would have got them all here earlier

why not apply for another card with intrest free transfer for a year, and cancel the old card..
    Because they no longer exist as far as I am aware..Most that I know have a 2%/3% transfer charge and much depends on credit history as to whether he will be able to get one.
    My credit record has been perfect for years but since I sold my house and moved into rented, my credit score has tumbled and I was refused a card on my last application.
    I will not apply for others as further refusals will probably further damage my score.
    If the guy had reported the theft to the Police and immediatley to the credit card company, he may have been covered by the companies insurance..
    A good place to ask the question would be moneysavingexpert.co.uk
    They are pretty damned good over there.

Give me some rep power..You know I deserve it!!

oh they do exist, ive just transfer money from a barclaycard which was on interest free transfer for 9 months and a rbs master card which was on interest free for more than 6 months, and i would have appiled for a hsbc card which has 0% on balance transfers for 12 months !!! but ive done enougth of it all now, so i got a loan paid them all off.

but when rbs phoned me, saying why didnt i get a loan to pay my cred card off, i told them why when i can get at least 6 months int free if i transfer to another credit card, what did they tell me, oh why dont you apply for a master card int free for 6 months !!!!

if you got the time, you can beat'em at their own game, sure you pay a transfer handling fee, but you still save as long as you never use that card

nah , no rep power, you'll have the same as me then

when you moving to pinoyland fred ? my wife wants to move to oz or new zeland , becuase its hard for her to get training to be a consultant here now ,the gov has screwed it all up

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    oh they do exist, ive just transfer money from a barclaycard which was on interest free transfer for 9 months and a rbs master card which was on interest free for more than 6 months, and i would have appiled for a hsbc card which has 0% on balance transfers for 12 months !!! but ive done enougth of it all now, so i got a loan paid them all off.

but when rbs phoned me, saying why didnt i get a loan to pay my cred card off, i told them why when i can get at least 6 months int free if i transfer to another credit card, what did they tell me, oh why dont you apply for a master card int free for 6 months !!!!

if you got the time, you can beat'em at their own game, sure you pay a transfer handling fee, but you still save as long as you never use that card

nah , no rep power, you'll have the same as me then

when you moving to pinoyland fred ? my wife wants to move to oz or new zeland , becuase its hard for her to get training to be a consultant here now ,the gov has screwed it all up
    My point is that I have 10K on my card and this debt is about 3 years old now..Although we have had every interest free deal going it still costs me 200 quid everytime I transfer it because of the new charges..This didnt use to happen. 0% meant 0%.

We are going on the 18th of July...Cant bloody wait!!

Tell you what..You give me some rep power and I'll give you some!!
    Deal or no deal??

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    My point is that I have 10K on my card and this debt is about 3 years old now..Although we have had every interest free deal going it still costs me 200 quid everytime I transfer it because of the new charges..This didnt use to happen. 0% meant 0%.

Deal or no deal??
    done

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post

Deal or no deal??
    are you paying it off or you doing a errr

my nephew, his business was doing really well for years, and then microsoft him over, so he quit, and owned the bank £25k, he went to CAB and they wrote a letter to his bank saying he couldn't pay much, and he offered to pay £1 a month, and they accepted !!!
    he wanst made bankrupt or anything, still has a bank account

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    are you paying it off or you doing a errr

my nephew, his business was doing really well for years, and then microsoft him over, so he quit, and owned the bank £25k, he went to CAB and they wrote a letter to his bank saying he couldn't pay much, and he offered to pay £1 a month, and they accepted !!!
    he wanst made bankrupt or anything, still has a bank account

Naa..We have decided to let it run on the 0% for another year..
    If I was going to do a runner with credit card money I would do it for a lot more than £10,000.
    As you can see,the thought did cross my mind!!
    If we hit our cards for the maximum its scary to think how much I could bank.
    I suppose a lot of people in my position would do exactly that..
    I'm far too honest for my own good..
    (rep point for my impeccable honesty anyone?)

done
    Rep returned!! Good doing business with you!!

Thread Information