Thread: so sad and frustrated..:(

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar

so sad and frustrated..:(

this visa application to be with my husband is so frustrating and depressing when problem arises one after another yeah am here to complain and ask for that is encouraging and uplifting my faith seems to crumble at the moment

just when i thought am all ready for my application my husband got on sick leave and thus, not having a good salary to show on his payslip and got overdrawn his loan is about to finish and how come bank wants him to get another loan? for what? RIPPED HIM OFF more??? am afraid the interest on his OD will get bigger will his low payslip and the OD will greatly affect my application is it possible to explain this to embassy??ohhh am just so scared to apply now with this problem BUT I CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER YEAR just to be with him.

sometimes patience is still the best policy..i know how it feels and frustration we feel at times on things..hoping soon you will feel better..things could just be better

MLH07
    You know how important the financial standing can be.
    Overdrawn bank accounts (including any Overdraft) should always be avoided. Simply because they give the impression that the sponsor is 'living beyond their means'.

The key is to present a financial case that clearly demonstrates the sponsors ability to support the applicant.

I think the risks of refusal in your case can be significantly reduced by simply including an honest explanation for the 'on-off' overdrawn period.

On balance, I would suggest including the latest month bank statement that shows no overdrawn instances. So worst case mean waiting the extra month.

Monthly and increasingly overdrawn statements are a definite 'no no'

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar
    thank you terpe, he will honestly explain why he has gone overdrawn for this month, it is because he has been on sick leave and now back to work but still on low income for the next few weeks , his pay slips will show that he been receiving only company and statutory pay and also letter from his doctors. will this be good enough for the embassy to understand our case?we have work so hard already to be stopped by this to go for visa also, i have a letter of support from my sister who holds a multiple entry visa to UK,in case they might think that we will recourse to public funds, i will use my sisters support to show that i will not go for public funds in case financial problem arises and my hubby will be back on his toes in few more weeks and will get the same salary from 850 to 950 after all tax and no holiday and overtime yet. (HE GETS OT EVERY OTHER SATURDAY, increasing his income to 1000) this is the only thing we have HIGH HOPES of getting our visa is to explain WHY he has to go overdrawn plus the fact that he has savings.

Thread Information