Thread: hope my new wife get visa

hope my new wife get visa

hi everone got back to england on may 1 to see my gwapa girl freind we got marred on the 14th of apr 07 and a great day it was for me and my new wife so now ow to get her here before i whent to the philppines to see her we have been chating for well over a year everday we have got a lot of evidnce like letter wrighing pics and e mails and yahoo chat dating to the fist weeks of 2006 the thing im asking is im in full time work and on 17.500 ayear with overtime a bit more i have 4000 pounds in savings and one of my freinds is buying a 3 bed house in may mid june and i can live with him and is wife i will rent a big room from him and have to run of the house he will wright a landlords letter and a writren agreement for me and my wife to stay there my new wife has got her mariage contract back from the nso and she is going to put her new name on her pasport and go to the cif hope this will be all ok to get her here cos when she put all papers in for the embassy we will have know each other for 2 years so what you all think will she get visa just asking all you members cos not like to worry many thanks winner name warren from oxford

london well away from those people up norf
    Looks like you done your research. Im sure your both be fine and together soon.

thaks hope so to missing each other

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    hi everone got back to england on may 1 to see my gwapa girl freind we got marred on the 14th of apr 07 and a great day it was for me and my new wife so now ow to get her here before i whent to the philppines to see her we have been chating for well over a year everday we have got a lot of evidnce like letter wrighing pics and e mails and yahoo chat dating to the fist weeks of 2006 the thing im asking is im in full time work and on 17.500 ayear with overtime a bit more i have 4000 pounds in savings and one of my freinds is buying a 3 bed house in may mid june and i can live with him and is wife i will rent a big room from him and have to run of the house he will wright a landlords letter and a writren agreement for me and my wife to stay there my new wife has got her mariage contract back from the nso and she is going to put her new name on her pasport and go to the cif hope this will be all ok to get her here cos when she put all papers in for the embassy we will have know each other for 2 years so what you all think will she get visa just asking all you members cos not like to worry many thanks winner name warren from oxford

How the heck did you get that so quick????

It seems we been waiting for a lifetime.... and we only married in february..

Just let me know whom I have to give that brown envelope to.........

Good luck
    Dom

people today, want it all now, i was married nearly 3yrs before i even appiled for a spouse visa , and the cheeky embassy asked me wife to go for an interview..

looks like you've got everythnig you need, dont forget
    banks statements, pay slips, contract of employment or letter from your employer, even p60, letter of support from you, maybe even a small budget to show you can support her with no recourse to public funds.

brown envelope , i didnt send one , maybe thats why she got the interview

no brown envelope just 1 beer we marred in bayawan city oriental negros city hall 10am sent papers before wedding finhis my wife get tham yesterday in dumaguete city nso and she goes to cebu on the 22nd of may to get her passport ammedment and go to seminar get passport back around a week

thanks i hope i not miss anythink hope to get all my paper work done by end of june 3 years you marry y it take so long to get her here

oh as my wife was in med school, and when we married, she was just starting her final year, my wife failed one exam, so meant she had to do another 6 months, then the uni made everyone do an extra 6 months revision course, because board pass rates were so low, and then she did a revision course somewhere else, so what should have been a year and a bit turned into 3 years.. , well i didnt want her to quit med school, as she been studying for near 10 years !! (you have to do a biology or nursing degree first, before you can become a doc in the philippines)

good on you mate your wife here now all you sill wating

hi all any one know how much i need in bank to bring my wife here i only have just over 3000 pouns savings many thanks

its not documented, but a few months of living expenses should be enough..

just make sure you're not overdrawn anywhere on your bank statements

thanks neve been ovendrawn and about my saving this be ok

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    hi all any one know how much i need in bank to bring my wife here i only have just over 3000 pouns savings many thanks
    Savings doesn't really required! What important the most is you have a healthy bank or good income, stable job and can prove that you can support your wife.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Thread Information