hi everyone again thank u for the warm welcome from my last post to terpe for the advice and to sir arthur and for everyone thank u. nway, plsssss plss plsssss everyone i need your advice again as i am getting paranoid.:(
this is my situation:
i came back from uk 15 of aug. that time i have been with my fiancee for almost 2 yrs. "we met in uk and i am in a different visa category" and we already living together in uk. i came back home "philippines" to apply for my fiancee visa, as i dont have right to remain in the uk for us to get marry there, when i cam home"document is already prepared and ready and all original" but 1 think i forget to include "my fiancee decree absolute" i didnt know it was the divorce certicate..and i have it with me when i came back home. i lodge my application at vfs on 17 of aug. wednesday the same day in the afternoon i receive txt and email saying that my application has been dispatch to the british embassy, and then i receive txt and email again on monday morning 22nd of aug. saying that my application is being process at the british embassy. and then in afternoon on monday i receive another email from the MANILVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk stating this

dear ms._________
manila ref: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The initial processing of your visa application has commenced. Having assessed the application, the Entry Clearance Officer has decided that additional supporting documents are required in order that full consideration can be given to the application. You are therefore now being given a limited opportunity to provide the following documentation so the application can be assessed. Please provide a copy of the following:

*Your fiance's Decree Absolute from his previous marriage.

Please note this document must be sent within 10 working days of the date of this email in order for them to be taken into consideration. You can scan the document and send it to us in an email attachment (less than 1mb in size). Please send your reply to ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk ( not to this email address) and quote your online application number in the subject heading of the email.

Or you may also fax the documents to 00632 858 2305. Please ensure that you quote your online application number on the top left hand corner of the documents.

Yours sincerely
K. Pajarillo (Ms)

so i forward right away their email to y fiancee then thesame day " night in phili. day in england" he called the court to ask for another copy, as we dont know if he has " he receive his another copy on friday and he forward it to me right away, so i send them the document after 5days of their email.. thats the time i know that i have that doc with me i just didnt know" silly me"grrr... nway, i forward the copy on monday but because it was holiday, the reply to my email on tuesday 30th of aug. saying this:
dear ms._______
manila ref: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is an acknowledgement of your e-mail which will be forwarded to the Entry Clearance Officer concerned.

Yours sincerely
K. Pajarillo (Ms)

thats is the last msg email that i receive from them no txt.
all in all my application is already 4 weeks with them this wednesday and i still havent heard or anything from them.. can somebody knows whats going with my application plssss, i was thinking to resend them again the email that i send them last time just to get their attention, because maybe they already put my application at the bottom or maybe they already forget it.. i dont know what to do... plsssssss help...:(

thank u and GOD BLESS US ALL.