hi! Everyone,

I'm planning to visit my my relatives in UK they will send me an invitation letter and all the required documents that i needed for the application. my untie is married to a British National they have a child, my cousin. my uncle has a nice job they have their own house and they are happy living together and they invited me to spend my Christmas and New year with them. that's why they' will send me an invitation letter. I'll stay there for a month i do hope that i can go there on December.
these are my question.

My uncle said that he will scan and send it through email all the documents and I'll print it out this will be my invitation letter.
1. is scanned documents can be use as my requirements? or i have to ask them to send it through mail.

I'm unemployed my mom is supporting me she has a business in other country and i get a monthly allowance from her.
2. is being unemployed will affect my application.

I don't have a business, I've finished college, i"m 23 yrs old, i have a bank account and check account. i have my own car, I'll pay for my own ticket but all the expenses and accommodation is sponsor by my uncle but still I'll bring a pocket money.
3. how much money do i need for my bank accounts. since this is one of the requirements.

Since my parent is in abroad I'm looking after to my four siblings since I'm the eldest. my sister is currently working and my other three sisters are still studying and my youngest brother is with my parent in abroad.
4. Is this a good reason to prove that i don't have a plan to over stay since I'm the guardian of my siblings and if they will give me a visa I'll ask one my untie to look after them just for one month. I just really want to spend a holiday in UK.

Since I'm planning to visit them on December.
5. What date do you think should i start my application. and how long is the process.

6. Can you please tell me the step by step process on how to apply so that i can start as early as possible.

7. Do you think they can give me a visa?

i tell you all this things because i want you to know my situation so that you can give me a good advice. when i start the process of my application I'll keep you posted i just really need your help.
thank you so much.