Quote Originally Posted by jeanelovesdeano View Post
hi everyone

I apply for my Spouse Visa last June 14, 2011 and it was refused on June 20,2011. But the decision was overturned by the ECM last September 2, 2011 and I just got my passport with visa stamp to it just today, September 10,2011..

I just have a question, the validity date they put in my visa is from June 9,2011- June 12, 2013. Im just worried that the validity of my visa will affect if Im going to apply my Indefinite Leave to Remain in UK because they required at least 24 months that you stay in UK with your husband, right?. My problem is , its September 10,2011 already and my stay in UK cant reach already 24 months because I have to wait for the British Passport of our daughter and it will take for about 1 and half months or 6 weeks before we will get it.. I will be going to Manila next week to process the British Passport of our baby daughter..So probably , we will book our flight on last week of October, 2011 going to UK as soon I receive the British Passport of our baby..

Is there anyone who could help me what to do with regards to my validity of my visa so that I could acquire the 24 months require for Indefinite Leave to Remain.? Can I ask an extension date when I arrived at airport, UK?.

Hope you could enlighten me and give me an advice what to do . I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much..Godbless everyone
Hello Would you mind sharing your reasons of rejection?