Thread: Manila to London

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Funny you should say that, Ricky, as I used Expedia to book my wifes ticket from Manila to Manchester, the other day. And it was the same price as KLMs price. Yes. They assured me that my wife would not have to present my credit card or card detail.

I enjoyed the Etihad flight in June, but they sure did hack me off with their overcautuous requirements. I mean I had already paid for the flight weeks back and they chose to check my ID at the time of checking in.

I was actually thinking of getting Madel to fly with Etihad!

It was the only flight which had a short lay over and cheap. There were more expensive flights but with all round travel time of around 25-30 hours!! I wanted to get the wife a short lay over so not get bored. This was searching with Expedia and Kayak. travelsupermarket to fly from were all UK airports, I could not put Manila.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve monty View Post
    I was actually thinking of getting Madel to fly with Etihad!

It was the only flight which had a short lay over and cheap. There were more expensive flights but with all round travel time of around 25-30 hours!! I wanted to get the wife a short lay over so not get bored. This was searching with Expedia and Kayak. travelsupermarket to fly from were all UK airports, I could not put Manila.
    Steve....
    I guess your wife must be flying to London. As the stopover in Amsterdam is much shorter with KLM than with Etihad for us (2.5 hours compared with 4). Ethihad is considerably cheaper than KLM to Manchester, one way. But in our case I am meeting my wife in Amsterdam. And she isnt too keen on flying on an Arab airline for some reason.

You say you could not put Manila. How do you mean? I simply phoned Expedia and they booked the ticket from Manila as the point of origin.

Hi Steve, have you checked with Qatar, short stop over in Doha, got excellent one way prices in May for my honey and our little ones and they were most helpful with the little angels so god rep from me
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    Hi Steve, have you checked with Qatar, short stop over in Doha, got excellent one way prices in May for my honey and our little ones and they were most helpful with the little angels so god rep from me
    I agree with scott my wife flew with Qatar & everything went to plan they wre very helpfull especially as it was my wifes first time to fly

Thread Information