Thread: feeling nervous...

Exclamation feeling nervous...

last sept. 27 i received an email from UKBA - Manila Visa Hub saying Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub...and just today i got an email and text from the VFS saying that my processed visa application already courier back to me via 2go Aboitiz...by tomorrow i can have it...i still can't avoid to feel nervous inspite the email from UKBA - Manila Visa Hub...i will feel relieve as soon i can see the visa stamp in my passport...

I put my whole trust to God...coz i believe that nothing is impossible to HIM...

thanks for all the kind person who replies and give advice...raynaputi, toging, lastlid, arthur little, win2win, terpe

Banned
    I couldn't sleep the night before my wife's papers were returned via the courier as we didnt get the email saying that the visa had been dispatched. So extra worry there. But in your case you have been told that your visa has been dispatched so I am expecting good news when you open your package.

Once you see it in your hand then you will feel so much emotional relief!

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I couldn't sleep the night before my wife's papers were returned via the courier as we didnt get the email saying that the visa had been dispatched. So extra worry there. But in your case you have been told that your visa has been dispatched so I am expecting good news when you open your package.

Once you see it in your hand then you will feel so much emotional relief!
    since the beginning of my visa application...i couldn't sleep properly just thinking what might be the result

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kallen View Post
    since the beginning of my visa application...i couldn't sleep properly just thinking what might be the result
    Yep. Same for me and my wife. Sleepless nights. We felt we couldnt plan until we knew the result. Thankfully it was quick. Imagine 3 months like that!

Thread Information