I honestly appreciate your frankness sweetnote, thank u so much and to all who shared their thoughts about it. If I am not the 1 involved here I'll also say the same thing and I am actually aware of all what u told me coz a lot of my friends like to ask advices from me because they believe in my words and yet when it comes to making decision for myself that's where I usually fail. I myself wanna stop loving him, wanna forget him and move on but it just seemed so hard. I felt so low and lost my pride every time I beg for him to give our relationship a chance. Few minutes ago I talked to him and what hurts me a lot more when he told me he thought he loved me but he realized he don't that's why he just stayed as a friend to help me not feel that bad. He said there's nothing wrong with me, it's just the feeling fade away. It felt so unfair, so easy for him to say that.One thing also hurts me coz my family trusted him so much and proud of him. Now I don't know how to tell my dad about it and how would I explained to my 2 boys. I have 2 boys from my previous relationship 9 and 7 years old and because he showed us good impression, my boys expected from him too much that they become proud of him @ school and to their friends telling them they already have a family and 1 day will be all together in UK. I noticed that my boys are more inspired after they met him and getting good grades and u if u can see their notebooks full of drawings of a family and labelled it and he is the dad. So now, double the hurt. I wanted to move on but it just hurt too much too bear for now and don't know where to start....