i hope life is like a computer when we can ask a technician to reformat it and only leaves the important files on it and save it while delete everything that we don't need to keep.
Lynn..as i always told you i exactly know how you feel letting go at times is hard task but if you hang to your past it will kept hunting you for the rest of your life and either it will just make you miserable/grumpy or a better person at the end..just "LET GO"
"Letting go is one of the hardest lessons in life.In life, there's many things that we have to learn to let go. We have to let go of situations, things, memories, people and even ourselves. Letting go of your past and memories are also extremely hard. Even though old memories can be tormenting, yet you might hold on to the past and refuse to move forward. However, by refusing to let go of the painful past, it'll serve as a roadblock to love. ":(
as you said its history a history should be completely destroy while you still have the confidence and strength, dont wait until it will eventually ruin your future relationship because you are still clinging to the said history

"og bisaya ka lynn taga cagayan man ka noh..? sa mga tiguwang nga pagnul-tehon.gaengon" pangutana sa mga katigulangan nga gekan na didtong dalana kay asuyan ka nila og unsa ang naa didto.." that principle will guide your confuse mind lynn i hope..