Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
letting go at times is hard task but if you hang to your past it will kept hunting you for the rest of your life and either it will just make you miserable/grumpy or a better person at the end..just "LET GO"
tama jud ka, moy! heartaches, pain, problems, stress, etc, are part of our life, but if you let these things get into you they will take you down...these will make you a bitter, grumpy, miserable person for the rest of your life.....my heart has been broken not only once but four times, I manage to pull myself up and live like crazy in love. Though my past made me a little bit cautious but I'm always looking forward to fall in love again though at the right time when I no longer have hang-ups and my heart is healed.

Lyn, stay strong for you and for your kids...I know that you can make it, based on what you've been posting here I know that you're starting to let go. It's hard but you can make it. Life is too beautiful, reach out and live more. even if our heart is breaking, like the song says, 'gotta live like we're dying'.