Oh yeah I think I can make it! it's just the first few weeks and honestly the people here including u really helped. And well, the good thing there also is we're still friends, we still talk regularly yet. I guess this time is better coz it feels more relax coz I know my stand already and slowly I felt like I don't wanna end up with a man who always change his mind. I want a man with strong determination, who has fixed mind. I thought it's only women who change minds easy. But I was asked by a friend & I don't actually know what to answer...maybe u can help. If he is still regularly/constantly chatting with me and still offers help if ever I need help, what does it means then?u think he still has feelings for me?I myself can't tell coz he is also telling me to make friends with other men maybe i'll find the right one?but he also tells me that maybe for a long time he won't be involved with another relationship and he will prove that to me he said. Sounds confusing...whatever at least I am ok now.