Thread: bank details..

Smile bank details..

hello i'm karen from manila.currently in a 4 and 9 months relationship.my fiancee lost his job last month..then now he had a new job..but if we file a fiancee' visa..if we pass the detailed bank statement it would only be 5 months not 6 month?..would they consider it ?..thanxx for the responce..

hi karen keith,,welcome here

We just got a spouse visa in just 1 day after i submitted the application..we submit 5months payslip and 4 overdrawn bankstatement and 1 month banksatetment with 2t gbp ,,

And lucky i got my passport with the spouse visa on it,,

GoOdluck with your application,,

Quote Originally Posted by haileylovely View Post

We just got a spouse visa in just 1 day after i submitted the application..we submit 5months payslip and 4 overdrawn bankstatement and 1 month banksatetment with 2t gbp ,,

it could have been a bit of luck that you got your visa, thou its possible to get a visa without savings, you want to reduce your risks of refusal by having savings, if your overdrawn, that's is not good, because the embassy could think you can hardly support yourself never mind your partner
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Yes, very very lucky IMO and highly unusual.

It's certainly NOT good advice to submit overdrawn bank statements for any visa application.

BTW karenkeith, UKBA stipulates at least 3 months bank statements
    If you feel you need to send more then it can strengthen a potentially weak position.

Hi joeoblogs and Terpe,,yes im sorry if i mention about the overdrawn but yes we sumbit it,,and my husband explain why.

Im sorry.

you are just being happy hailey..over the moon in other term which i know the feeling
    so we understand you of course and again well done to you both

goodluck dai.. of your coming life here in the cold..miserable weather UK OOPSS...lolz..
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Thank you moy..

Honestly, my hubby's been here in HK for 6months,and he flew back to UK after we get married and get a job last April ,then we waited for 5 months payslip which we take the risk co'z hes only have a 10 months contract and SAD he's only a replacement employee of someone who just gave birth so its indicate on his employment letter that the contract will end till Feb 2012,,that's why we take the risk and were very happy about the result..

Yes i am LUCKY and thanks GOD nothings impossible,,JUST TRUST AND PRAY,,

i mean if he pass the detailed bank statement..and it was only 5 months or four months with his payslip..would they even try to consider it?..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by karenkeith View Post
    i mean if he pass the detailed bank statement..and it was only 5 months or four months with his payslip..would they even try to consider it?..
    I think, at the end of the day, that you would increase your chances with 6 months payslips rather than 5 or 4 months worth. It becomes more of a risk, the less info you submit. Evidently it is possible to obtain the visas with a more minimal amount of documentary evidence but it can depend on the ECO on the day as to how stringently they may feel they want to apply their own guidelines. It becomes more of a gamble, the less you submit.

Also, the more info / material you submit, the more of a good nights sleep you will get once you have submitted the application.....and before you receive the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by karenkeith View Post
    Obviously, he cannot provide payslips if he doesnt have work for previous months ...just submit six months bank statements to be safe and let your fiance explain the details in his sponsor/support letter
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Hi joeoblogs and Terpe,,yes im sorry if i mention about the overdrawn but yes we sumbit it,,and my husband explain why.

Im sorry.
    no need to be sorry hailey, a few people on here have had their visa refused for sending over drawn bank statements, thou normally it would not be the only reason it was refused, probably why you were a bit lucky. but its best to reduce your risks of refusal as much as possible
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Very good post this. I am learning all the time. Thanks.

Thread Information