Thread: UK Border Farce Head Suspended

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post

Anyone found here without genuine British documents or valid visa...lock em up IMMEDIATELY.

- Then back to where they came from and send that country the bill...or deduct it from the aid we're probably giving them.
    !
    The problem often is that the illegals dispose of their ID and lie about their name and nationality, thus it is often extremely difficult, or even impossible to deport them as UK cannot prove where they 'belong.'

Lock them up? Cheaper to let them stay and work, contribute to Social Security and pay tax !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    The problem often is that the illegals dispose of their ID and lie about their name and nationality, thus it is often extremely difficult, or even impossible to deport them as UK cannot prove where they 'belong.'

Lock them up? Cheaper to let them stay and work, contribute to Social Security and pay tax !!
    What intrigues me is why say 25 years ago we never had this problem with hordes of illegals flocking over here and disposing of their ID's ?

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post

John, we KNOW what the problem is.

We KNOW that they conceal their IDs etc.

The weakness in the system is the lack of a DETERRENT !

If these people were locked up for an extended period with no chance of settlement here and with the minimum facilities required to sustain life.... little better than the mud hut they have recently left, then IDs would probably miraculously reappear.

Where there's a will there's a way.

I, along with the majority of the population of this country simply do not want these illegals here, bringing with them their tribal wars, their extremist views, their Shariah laws and other medieval practices, and above all because they have demonstrated their true character by attempting to sneak in 'under the radar' in the first place.

On a forum such as this, where one daily reads about the difficulties and heartaches members are suffering through simply following the CORRECT immigration rules and procedures, may I also say that I am amazed at your lack of tact and empathy.

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    If these people were locked up for an extended period with no chance of settlement here and with the minimum facilities required to sustain life.... little better than the mud hut they have recently left, then IDs would probably miraculously reappear.

And cows might fly.

Thread Information