Hi i am very confuse and worried. I will submit my application this week or early next week for my ILR.

I am concerned about my husband new wage now.
He worked for 15 years in a garage as a mechanic and got paid on what he does. He takes home minimum of £2400 a months thats after tax sometimes if work is really good he takes home almost £3000. But it change when he become a partner of the business.

He now gets paid £1200 a month take home since october last month when the garage turn into a limited company but but they divide the profit in the end of the year. I just dont know which wage slip should i submit? If its the old wage slip or the new one now. I am just worried they might refuse my visa coz his wage is so small compared to before.

I also started my ebay shop last year and did not realize that i have to declare HRM revenue about it coz i just started £300. I buy stuff from wholesale and sell it as i am a house wife and dont work. I have contacted the HRM revenue already and register for self assesment and still waiting for my activation code so i could file my income tax.

Its just head ache and am confuse.

Can anyone please give me any advice. Thank you