Thread: ILR advice please

ILR advice please

Hi i am very confuse and worried. I will submit my application this week or early next week for my ILR.

I am concerned about my husband new wage now.
    He worked for 15 years in a garage as a mechanic and got paid on what he does. He takes home minimum of £2400 a months thats after tax sometimes if work is really good he takes home almost £3000. But it change when he become a partner of the business.

He now gets paid £1200 a month take home since october last month when the garage turn into a limited company but but they divide the profit in the end of the year. I just dont know which wage slip should i submit? If its the old wage slip or the new one now. I am just worried they might refuse my visa coz his wage is so small compared to before.

I also started my ebay shop last year and did not realize that i have to declare HRM revenue about it coz i just started £300. I buy stuff from wholesale and sell it as i am a house wife and dont work. I have contacted the HRM revenue already and register for self assesment and still waiting for my activation code so i could file my income tax.

Its just head ache and am confuse.

Can anyone please give me any advice. Thank you

you need to include his last 3 payslips, if your worried explain in his letter of support for you, why his wage has changed, but as long as he's working you shouldn't have a problem getting ILR. not many people are refused ILR as long as you supply what your asked for.

have you taken the 'life in UK' test and have 6 documents addressed to you both ?
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thank you so much for advice. Should my husband send a support letter or should i make my cover letter instead? or both? Which is better? thank you

A joint letter from you both explaining your current financial situation, and signed by both of you

No man is an island, but Barry is

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdjones View Post
    A joint letter from you both explaining your current financial situation, and signed by both of you

Thank you so much bluebirdjones for the advice

Thread Information