Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A NEWBIE needs your HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by GraceAdam View Post
    Hello Malchard888

I wrote something into your profile, I hope you will reply to it soon! Thank you so much

GraceAdam
    I cant access facebook from work so will look tonight

Quote Originally Posted by malchard888 View Post
    I cant access facebook from work so will look tonight
    No.. not in Facebook but here in the Forum.. I wrote something in your VISITOR MESSAGES...when you're going to click your MY PROFILE.. you will see it!

Thank you loads
    ADAMGRACE

Quote Originally Posted by GraceAdam View Post
    No.. not in Facebook but here in the Forum.. I wrote something in your VISITOR MESSAGES...when you're going to click your MY PROFILE.. you will see it!

Thank you loads
    Ive answered back now
    malcolm

Luddendenfoot, near Todmorden and Slaithwaite
    MIght be a problem if he has deleted everything, so u better take a look yourself if he is not up to speed with the pc and internet.
    malcolm

Yeah, I often end up being desperate when it comes to his computer problems or online stuff... Anyway, thanks for giving me the idea. I have secured a copy of his itinerary from MNL to DVO and back to MNL online without accessing his email... Now I only long for the documents to arrive so I can apply online then go go go MANILA! thanks malcolm....

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by jlags90 View Post
    Yeah, I often end up being desperate when it comes to his computer problems or online stuff... Anyway, thanks for giving me the idea. I have secured a copy of his itinerary from MNL to DVO and back to MNL online without accessing his email... Now I only long for the documents to arrive so I can apply online then go go go MANILA! thanks malcolm....
    MY fiancée has been to the seminar today and received her certificate but the authorities cant or wont issue the sticker in the passport yet as the visa is not valid till 26th november and as that is a saturday they arent open so she has to wait till monday and make a return visit for this vitally important sticker. They said that there is a CFO office at the airport but as the flight we wanna book leaves at around 0700, we dont wanna take the chance in case that office isnt open. Yet again its red tape that is surely totally unnecessary as I cannot see any reason why they couldnt issue it today whilst she is there to avoid yet another trip, its almost like delaying tactics on their part.
    Malcolm

Luddendenfoot, near Todmorden and Slaithwaite
    MY fiancée has been to the seminar today and received her certificate but the authorities cant or wont issue the sticker in the passport yet as the visa is not valid till 26th november and as that is a saturday they arent open so she has to wait till monday and make a return visit for this vitally important sticker. They said that there is a CFO office at the airport but as the flight we wanna book leaves at around 0700, we dont wanna take the chance in case that office isnt open. Yet again its red tape that is surely totally unnecessary as I cannot see any reason why they couldnt issue it today whilst she is there to avoid yet another trip, its almost like delaying tactics on their part.
    Malcolm

We have to understand that despite of the beauty of the Filipinas, there is ugliness in Philippine system.. Sometimes, it's nonsense. Nonetheless, they are the AUTHORITIES so we just need to obey as if we understand them... It's non sense I think, why not issue the sacred sticker. besides, your fiance can't fly before the validity of the visa.. Well, understand the rotten system. I will have my seminar the day before I fly.. hahahaha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information