Hello to everyone!

I am a newbie on this forum and I am glad I found this website. All tips and Information here really helps me a lot for the preparation of my spouse visa application soon. But I am a bit worried about my past visa history. I hope you can give me some honest advice. So here is the story.

I met my husband online late 2007. He visited me then in Oct 2008. Then, he invited me to come to the UK for a tourist visa. I was granted in April 2009 for tourist visa (6 months) and stayed in the UK for 5 months. We got engaged while I was in the UK. I went back to Philippines as I don't want to overstay. It was sad saying goodbye at the airport but we had no choice. Oh before I went back to the Phils, I enrolled for a course in UK (Guildford College) as we decided to apply for Student Visa when I get back to Phils. Nov 2009 when I lodged my Student Visa application and after a month of waiting It was refused and the reason was we had insufficient funds to support my studies in UK. We didn't appeal as we know It would take ages and just decided to wait and apply for other visa category. Then in March 2010 we thought we should try again for Tourist visa. We had all supporting documents and funds problem have fixed but then I got denied again in the reason of I didn't show enough ties in the Philippines and that they doubt that I don't intend to go back to the Philippines at the end of my proposed visit. It was my mistake as I thought It would be easier for me to grant another tourist visa after my first successful stay in the UK. We felt very devastated after hearing the sad news. I got 2 refused visa and It was one of the saddest part of my life. I was losing hope of coming back to the UK but I love my husband so much so I decided to wait and be patient. After 2 years of waiting and missing my hubby in the Phils, Our patience have rewarded. He came back to the Philippines to marry me . And now we are on the hardest part the visa application. We are keeping our finger and toes crossed and praying that everything will be okay.

My concern is, Do you think my previous visa history will affect my spouse visa application soon? I am a bit worried and I hope you can give me advice.

Thanks in advance and cheers!