Thread: Feeble Met Police Response Fuelled Riots

Banned

Feeble Met Police Response Fuelled Riots

A lack of confidence in the police response to the initial riots in London in August led to further disturbances across England, a report has concluded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15913881

I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of pounds has it cost for the inquiry to come up with this blindingly obvious conclusion

Police need more officers and the Tories want to cut the number of officers. Who wants the best for the UK? Not Cameroon and his cronies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sim&lil View Post
    Police need more officers and the Tories want to cut the number of officers. Who wants the best for the UK? Not Cameroon and his cronies.
    What's that untrue statement got to do with the cause of the riots ? The inquiry found that they were not politically motivated (by cuts) much to the embarrassment of left wing handwringers but purely for criminal looting.

The only problem with the Police is that they've been hamstrung by more than a decade of political correctness, form filling, 'elf and safety etc.

These riots would have been nipped in the bud by early deployment of significant manpower and rigorous use of batons. Instead we saw the lily livered Met Police umming and ahhing over risk assesments, targets etc whilst the feral scum ran amok.

Untrue?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politic...5875-23338207/

Don't tell me, what do I expect from leftie newspapers. Same story reported in the Telegraph and the Times, strangely not in the mail though, quel surprise.

Banned
    The British police need powers to dish out the same medicine as the American Police....no messing about, get stuck into them....ponses like that Floyd's singer's son may think twice before being brave.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    The British police need powers to dish out the same medicine as the American Police....no messing about, get stuck into them....ponses like that Floyd's singer's son may think twice before being brave.

G - see my thread here - Greater Manchester Police getting stuck in

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....hlight=dish+it

That Charlie Gilmour is a repugnant specimen - hopefully now he's out of the jail health & safety vulnerable prisoner protection situation he will get the good hiding he thoroughly deserves

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    What's that untrue statement got to do with the cause of the riots ? The inquiry found that they were not politically motivated (by cuts) much to the embarrassment of left wing handwringers but purely for criminal looting.

The only problem with the Police is that they've been hamstrung by more than a decade of political correctness, form filling, 'elf and safety etc.

These riots would have been nipped in the bud by early deployment of significant manpower and rigorous use of batons. Instead we saw the lily livered Met Police umming and ahhing over risk assesments, targets etc whilst the feral scum ran amok.
    I think the BIG question is what caused the riots in the first place?????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    I think the BIG question is what caused the riots in the first place?????

Pure criminality and a limp wristed response from the Met Police who had many officers busy doing Risk and Ethnic Equality Assessments whilst the feral scum were helping themselves to truckloads of LCD TV's

I dont think thats the last of it. I think there will be more riots as poor families feel the squeeze with the cutbacks and cost of living rising. I hope I am wrong.

Thread Information