My pinay gf has asked me once more to find a bf for her sis and her aunt.

They are both buisy people and don't have access to this forum just now, but hopefully soon.

Rhea, well a gem for anyone looking for a loyal honest partner. 29 y/o non drinker or smoker. My gf tells me she does'nt have any previous relationships and brings along no baggage.
Tall and slim and english speaking to a good standard (she is shy though).
I think currently she is a field worker for the social welfare of kids for the philippine government. (Butuan City). As I write she is located in Jambonga and returns every other weekend to Butuan.
She is ideally looking for a life time partner, someone who will respect and treasure her for ever, her ideal man would be aged upto 45 y/0 and generally just be clean,smart and well mannered.

Maryann, the aunt of my gf and Rhea's work boss. This lady is 47 and is seperated(no kids). She is very pale complection,smallish and slim. This lady is very dedicated to hard work and devoting her spare time to the family and pays regular attendance to church (she even managed to get me there last christmas). She has just finished constructing her beautiful new house in Butuan. I am told 55 y/o age limit in a partner, and again just a true, loyal, honest partner is all she seeks.

Both these ladies just seek decent guys, they do not want payouts from anyone, there not scammers or connected to anything that is remotely harming to anyone.

If theres anyone interested in either of these 2 ladies then I can be contacted by pm, or phone. There is a chance of a meet up and chat if your located around Rotherham,Sheffield,Chesterfield area's.

PLS, NO TIMEWASTERS OR ANYBODY OTHER THAN THOSE WITH SERIOUS COMMITMENTS.