I already have received the gift from Santa Claus this YEAR!

I lodged my fiancee visa application last 5th of December....It was my first time to travel alone by plane... and it was super duper exciting!!! (I told my fiance that if things will be all right with my first flight and I won't feel something unusual, I will be going to England alone, which is another set of adventure!)

I had a VIP appointment at VFS at 9:00 am but I arrived there an hour before the appointment. So instead of a VIP treatment, I joined with the applicants with a regular appointment..10 minutes before 9:00 am, I was already a VIP (hahahaha!) the only thing that went wrong during the application process was the printed visa application form which had settlement-civil partnership, heading. I am aware that civil partnership is for same sex marriage but I could not find other options in the drop down menu that says something about fiancee or fiance... I even had an argument with my fiance, he told me i should look for another form but I am the LAST WORD with regards to processing the documents, (i suffered my being hardheaded).. The personnel told me to complete another online application, in a nearby cafe..It was just 8 pesos away above starbucks Pasong Tamo Ext, if i am not mistaken. A matter of 5 mins walk from Eco Plaza...

All our documents were originals except Dave's passport, which was a certified true copy...All documents were labeled properly and arranged according to the document checklist for settlement application.

For the evidence of relationship to sponsor, I provided a scrapbook which contained all the details of our relationship...

I finished the appointment for less than 30 minutes... Hurray!

The documents were sent to UKBA on the same day and on the tenth, i received an SMS alert which said that my documents are already under process.... Monday, it was the seventh day... I received an e-mail from manilavisa which said that my visa will be despatched shortly...! That was it!!!!

The documents arrived back to me this saturday and confirmed, the visa was granted...!!!!

Thank you so much for the help from the people here.. especially Terpe, togging, Malchard, arthurlittle, lastlid... and all of you who reads my lengthy and makulit posts...

See you guys in UK...

Jona