hi,

its so sad to post here about the refusal of my fiancee visa, i never thought that i will receive a refusal.. the ECO refuse my visa to the grounds of

* my fiancee and meet only for 8 days.

ans.. we stated there that we meet at the month of april and he came to visit me on june and he stay here for 8 days and we are together at the hotel on the time period that hes here..

* not satisfied about the picture that we sent as an evidence and stated that theres someone following on me and my fiance to take a picture of him and me..

ans. my fiancee and i take a snap shot picture on skype everytime we talk, i send that pic. as an evidence of us that we in contact every day..

*the ECO stated the considerable age gap of me and my fiancee.

ans. my fiancee is 54 and im 30 .. i just wonder what the exact age of our future husband will be? is there really an age limit of loving somone?

*my work is not qualified in uk.

ans.. my work now is a food cart service crew.. is it still a reason why he refuse my visa? i will go to uk to get married not for employment, and i applied a fiancee visa not working visa..

they didnt give me an apointment for them to interview me.. so that i can explain to him those reasons that he is not satisfied.. they send me an form an appeal.. is it a point basis that the eco refuse my visa?:(